Trying to conceive since December!

Nazpala14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:34 pm 
Post subject: Trying to conceive since December!
Hello! I'm a newbie although I have been trying to get pregnant since before Christmas last year! It's confusing stressing and tiring! I told myself two months ago when I got disappointed when my time of the month showed up! This month I had something I think was spotting brown/pinkish, latest couple of days.. This was 2 weeks before my tom was due, I was due on 14th or 15th of May, although it's now nearly 1 week after I have had nothing, I took two/three home tests which came out negative, I have been full of gas/feeling sick/ eating a lot more than usal/ urinating a lot more/ tingling nipples plus feel like my abdo is bloated, me and my husband are ttc but does this sound like i could be pregnant? Or should I get doctor to check me over? Thnx for all the replies ! To whoever can help me. Naz x
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Hey!

It is confusing isn't it?! So, if your period was due last week, then you could either be pregnant and it's not showing up yet, or you ovulated later in your cycle than you thought and so your not actually due a period yet. Have you used OPK's? They track when you ovulate so you know when to you are more fertile and therefore have more sex. Then your period usually comes around 14 days after ovulation.

Hopefully, you ovulated later so you could still get a BFP!

Good luck.
Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular