Is it right for me?

Stephanie1978
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:13 pm 
Post subject: Is it right for me?
Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for a long time. We've tried adopting but that hasn't worked out for us yet. I was thinking maybe of surrogacy. Who here has been a surrogent mother or had a child thorugh surrogacy? How did you find the surrgate mother? What happens during the process of it all? I would love to here some stories to help with our decision. Thanks!

Steph xx

tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 am 
Post subject:
hiya hun i have been a gestational surrogate were i have carried the children which resulted in twins who were born in april i have met another couple who i aqm doing this journey for again i will message u more details.xxxxxxx
Antonellazz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there! I am not sure if you are still interested, but I will answer your question just in case somebody still checks this topic and needs similar info. There are different ways how the whole process can be. First of all you must choose a country where you will do the procedure. Because in most countries it is a forbidden issue. Also there are different ways to find a surrogate. Many couples prefer to do it through an agency because this way they get some guarantees. But there are a lot of people who have some friends or relatives ready to help them in such a difficult situation. This way you can save a lot of money. And for sure there are some people who are ready to take a risk and find some surrogate without any agency, in order to safe money. This option is the most dangerous as nobody but you are responsible for all what is going on. Some clinics have their own agencies, so that when you contact the clinic directly they tell that they have their own agency, who does not work with any other clinic. And it makes all the thing easier. About the process at all. It is pretty much simple, everything depends on your clinic, I mean on their doctors, donors, experience, equipment, etc. And of course you should not underestimate the value of luck. Sometimes everything can be done perfectly but it still does not work. The egg (donor`s or yours) is fertilized with the sperm (donor`s or your husband`s). Then in a few days it is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mothers. Of course the donor and the surrogate both are under hormonal stimulation. Then in 2 weeks you can know if the surrogate got pregnant or no. If everything is good you just wait for her to give birth to a kid. Then starts the most complicated thing of the process, in my opinion - Documents` proceeding. At this moment everything depends on laws of the country where you did the surrogacy. That is why you must do a lot of research before deciding for some country. Different countries have different legislation contemplating the surrogate motherhood. For example in Russia the surrogate has all the rights to keep the child after the birth. In Ukraine she does not. In India you get the birth certificate where name of the mother is not mentioned at all. And also the process of receiving all the documents needed to go back home with a baby depends on your citizenship. Sometimes it can take you 2 weeks and sometimes 2 months or even more…
I hope this information was helpful, good luck everybody!
Rachelme
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Antonellazzz, when you are describing all the process it sounds so easy lol. It actually inspires! I hope the reality will be the same easy. But actually what I realized after reading many many posts on different threads is that there is nothing complicated if you go with professionals. Right clinic or agency or whatever it is 
Antonellazz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Rachelme, it is ctually supposed to be like that. No complications at all are supposed to appear. But sometimes it can be really hard. You noticed right, the most important is to choose right people to go with. And to be well informed, I mean prepared for everything.
I saw your posts and I think you are on the right way! I mean I like that you are trying to find out as much as possible. I wish I had done the same before sterted my journey.
Good luck, and remember that there are no complications for you if you are prepared well Smile
Alisiaalison
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Free Online Seminar! March 19, 2015, 16:00-17:00. BioTexCom managers will answer all your questions concerning surrogacy and egg donation during the video - chat. Read more (click on the link WEBINAR)

http://expertsystem.ru/webinars/#join:tbbde65eb-6466-47d7-8dd4-e028f88bdd5c
English speaking managers of the Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom will held the web conference on March 19, 2015 (Thursday) from 16:00 to 17:00 Kiev time (GMT + 2) which will take place on the clinic’s official web site. Meeting online in a real time is a unique opportunity for the infertile people to get acquainted with the assisted methods of reproductive medicine, and ask any questions with the regards to the surrogacy, egg donation, procedure stages, donors’ selection, legal issues and many others. English-speaking managers who daily work with foreign clients and lead the programs will help you to understand all the tricks of modern reproduction. You need only to write your question in the chat.
Rules of participation in the webinar:
1. Visit the official website of the clinic BioTexCom http://mother-surrogate.info/;
2. Click on the box "webinar" on the home page;
3. Click on the link you will see after clicking on the "webinar" box;
4. Fill in your name;
5. Welcome! You are in the video - chat! Here you can write any question related to the programs of reproductive medicine, and our manager will answer you in the mode of video conferencing. Thus, we will see only question in the chat, and you will be able to see and hear the manager and her answers.

NOTICE!!! The nearest BioTexCom Webinar will be held on March 19, 20115, 16:00-17:00, local Ukrainian time. Link to the participation in the online - seminar will be active only during this hour. Follow the latest clinic’s news and follow our webinar!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular