Surrogacy Question...

WeeGem
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 am 
Post subject: Surrogacy Question...
Hi,

Im currently getting to know a couple, and I am almost certain I will be carrying a baby for them.

I need to think about how I would like the pregnancy & birth to go ... and talk to them about our options.

I had a toguh time giving birth to my daughter naturaly, I had SPD, my baby was back to back, and was not decending properly, so I ended up with an epidural, then in theater coz they where gonna do a c-section, her heart rate kept dipping, my epidural top-up wasnt taking fast enough, so the ended up giving me a mega huge episitomy so they could get the forceps in quickly and yank her out. It took me 3 weeks to recover enough so I could sit comfertably again.

Anyway ... my question is ... is an elective C-section an option for a surrogate?
I would like this as it would be planned, no drama, no panic or stress, the baby would be given straight to its mother, and I can go home and recover.

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not totally sure but i think it would depend on the hospital. You'd need to speak to a consultant & midwife about it.

Alisiaalison
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Free Online Seminar! March 19, 2015, 16:00-17:00. BioTexCom managers will answer all your questions concerning surrogacy and egg donation during the video - chat. Read more (click on the link WEBINAR)

http://expertsystem.ru/webinars/#join:tbbde65eb-6466-47d7-8dd4-e028f88bdd5c
English speaking managers of the Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom will held the web conference on March 19, 2015 (Thursday) from 16:00 to 17:00 Kiev time (GMT + 2) which will take place on the clinic’s official web site. Meeting online in a real time is a unique opportunity for the infertile people to get acquainted with the assisted methods of reproductive medicine, and ask any questions with the regards to the surrogacy, egg donation, procedure stages, donors’ selection, legal issues and many others. English-speaking managers who daily work with foreign clients and lead the programs will help you to understand all the tricks of modern reproduction. You need only to write your question in the chat.
Rules of participation in the webinar:
1. Visit the official website of the clinic BioTexCom http://mother-surrogate.info/;
2. Click on the box "webinar" on the home page;
3. Click on the link you will see after clicking on the "webinar" box;
4. Fill in your name;
5. Welcome! You are in the video - chat! Here you can write any question related to the programs of reproductive medicine, and our manager will answer you in the mode of video conferencing. Thus, we will see only question in the chat, and you will be able to see and hear the manager and her answers.

NOTICE!!! The nearest BioTexCom Webinar will be held on March 19, 20115, 16:00-17:00, local Ukrainian time. Link to the participation in the online - seminar will be active only during this hour. Follow the latest clinic’s news and follow our webinar!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular