confused..

carolineh
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:24 pm 
Post subject: confused..
In 2006 a few days before Christmas I had to have surgery to remove a ectopic pregnancy, I never knew I was pregnant and was totally shocked. I had been having periods and was even more shocked when I overheard a nurse say I was about 10ish weeks pregnant. I had the surgery and had a blood transfusion and stayed in hospital for a couple of day's and they allowed me home Christmas eve but I had to go back in a week later as I had an infection. Nurse told me I nearly died twice in a matter of a week. Shocked Shocked

Now Ive read some of you lovely ladies stories and experiences and I'm totally confused and annoyed (not at you ladies). To be honest I don't know much about what went on/happened, all I do know is that I lost a tube and I'm guessing right one as pain was on right side??? and that I had a blood transfusion. I want to ask at my Dr's but the one who diagnosed my e/p has left and there aren't any now that I know (not been to see Dr since Teagan was born in 2008) and I know I will just burst into tears and get nowhere.

I'm not sure what else there is to know??..but just feel like I know nothing Confused

Thank you for reading xxxx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
You can write to the hospital and request that you view your notes. By law they have to provide you with the information within a certain time.

Once you have seen your notes it might make things a little clearer and you can also go and ask your GP to explain things that you dont understand.

Sorry about your loss though hun, even after this time the pain doesnt go away. I had 2 m/c in 2006 and I still get upset about them now xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular