another mummy joining you ,due 16th may

pudsta
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:07 pm 
Post subject: another mummy joining you ,due 16th may
hi all im due 16th may with baby number 5 ive already had many scans as i had suspected ectopic all is well and im having a nucual scan tomorrow ,my last child has down syndrome she is 5 this month so ill be having more tests than most as there keeping an eye on me , just wanted to say a big hi to all other may 12 mummys to be dawn x Smile
angelat
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi dawn, wow 4 kids and going for five! well done honey how old are they rest of your clan? if they are old enough im sure they will help with feeding duties!
Glad they are keeping an eye on you. Come and join our group, im due 2 days after you on the 18th.

Got my scan this thurs so looking forward to that esp that i fell down the stairs this morning, slid down on my bum to the bottom. never fallen down these stairs so dont know what happened. midwife said all should be fine as baby is still in pelvis area and to rest for the rest of the day. No cramping or bleeding ( horrible thought), so think i am fine just still light headed think it must be all the adrenaline.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular