norethisterone and still no period

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 pm 
Post subject: norethisterone and still no period
Hi i was on the pill for just over a year periods came every month until april this year when i missed one - neg test and got my march period which i then stopped taking pill due to wanting to conceive, had no period in june - neg test (i know peroids can take a while to sort out after coming off the pill but then i came on naturally at end of july i have now not had a period since..
After lots of negitive test finally went to my docs who sent me for a 21 day progesterone blood test which came back inconcusive due to me not actually knowing when i am actually ovulating since not having a period and was just going on when i had them on the pill. so he suggested norethisterone 5mg 3 tablets a day for 5days and said i shud get my period 2-3days after well its is now 6days after and still no period really dont know what is going on.. has anyone else took this and not had a period and know any reason for it not working please help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular