just turned 20 and due tomorrow!!

nic04
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:18 pm 
Post subject: just turned 20 and due tomorrow!!
hi folks,
I was 19 and in a relationship when i found out i was pregnant after being with my boyfriendd after 2 years, thought things were good between us at the time and we were both really happy when we found out the good news, but then things got worse, were no longer together, he has moved on (well i say moved on still with the lass he cheated on me with, i have just turned 20 and should be holding my little one any day now, just wondering if there anyone out there about the same age and same area of cumbria ... feel free to message me

Nicola
xx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 am 
Post subject:
good look with everything nic...

DOnt worry things will work out and he wasnt right for you if he wasnt treating you right... i would have been in exactly the same yet slightly different situation at the same age.

I was a victum of domestic violence and when i feel pregnant at 19 the partner i was with at the time cheated on me with my so called best friend. I up and left but sadly certian events lead to me losing the baby.

I promise you you will be fine and you will be a great mum.. when i left i ended up meeting a new guy who is now my OH im 21 and expecting in march. Its the best thing that could have ever happened to me hun.

I hope you are settling without him and just realising you can and will do better. Your baby is going to be loved so much and he/she is going to have a fantastic mum

xxx

nic04
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:15 am 
Post subject:
3rdtimeluckyyy wrote:
good look with everything nic...

DOnt worry things will work out and he wasnt right for you if he wasnt treating you right... i would have been in exactly the same yet slightly different situation at the same age.

I was a victum of domestic violence and when i feel pregnant at 19 the partner i was with at the time cheated on me with my so called best friend. I up and left but sadly certian events lead to me losing the baby.

I promise you you will be fine and you will be a great mum.. when i left i ended up meeting a new guy who is now my OH im 21 and expecting in march. Its the best thing that could have ever happened to me hun.

I hope you are settling without him and just realising you can and will do better. Your baby is going to be loved so much and he/she is going to have a fantastic mum

xxx

Thanks hun sorry to read you lost you little one after all that, must have made everything even tougher hun <<hugs>>
I dont think the bbys dad will ever let me move on, he thinks he still has control over me even though were not together and he is with the lass he cheated on me with, one rule for him and different for everyone else. Im really struggling without him to be honest he says he wants to be at the birth which i would love but i also have my doubts, since he finished me he has said he still loves me and wants me back but i have given up hope and just trying to concentrate on this little one being born now
xx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 am 
Post subject:
nicest way possible hun and im not saying hes lying at the end of the day i dont know him... but i heard all of this from my ex and it was all bull...

you are stronger then this i promise you you will get through it and soon enough he will learn he hasnt got a hold over you like he thinks, but its up to you to show him that. It is hard to be on your own and expecting but you will give that little baby a better life without being with him.

if you ever need to talk or just need someone to talk to or a little support feel free to pm me hun. im always here to talk and help where i can xxx

nic04
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
thanks hunni, means alot, still waiting of little one tho lol xx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
oh gosh!! let me know when bubs arrives wont you Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular