so fed up!!!!!

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:12 pm 
Post subject: so fed up!!!!!
heya all i am so fed up of life in general, it feels like i am invisable, no listens to me

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
whats going on chick?? u ok?

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Aww ((hugs))! Write it down on this thread, let it all out! May help!

Xx
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
well where do i start, me and oh and son are living back at oh parents after we got broken into, and we are looking for a property becuz i am expecting second baby and there is no room here, but we not havin any luck finding a property.
then oh parents and brother think they can tell our son what to do and not to listen to us, when we try and get him to sleep they think it is okay to walk in the room and start talking to him,
we need our own space, me, oh and our son are in one room, and there is no room for another cot in here

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 am 
Post subject:
that cant be nice for you hun. i think you need to sit down with the family and just explain to them they cant be over ruling your desisions about bed times etc and when baby is down for a nap he cant be disturbed. with regards to the property if its though benifits i know they can be a pain as my friend is still waiting for a property for her her partner and son and they are living in the same situation as you at the moment. fingers crossed something will come up soon for you though chick as it would save you a fair amount of stress xx

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 am 
Post subject:
ahh I feel for you hun.. tough times indeed XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
we had a little girl on the 24th November 2011, and still living in one room, it is cramped in here. we have to co sleep with our daughter because no space to put a cot and she has out grow her moses basket, and still looking for a property but having no luck of council, because they are say that our two kids can share a bedroom with us until the eldest is 10years old, so that mean having our daughter in bed with us until Bradley is 10yr, but no room to move cot and put a single bed in, if we did then we wouldn't be able to open bedroom door

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 am 
Post subject:
Have you asked them to do a visit so they can see how cramped you are for themselves?
If not I would .
I would also take pictures now of how you have to sleep and go to their offices and show them(so they can't say they didn't know) also take letters from your GP and HV saying that co sleeping is not recommended and could be a danger to your daughter (i'm sure she'll be fine but just for this purpose I would still get the letters) and take all this stuff down, ask them what they're going to do and if they say nothing then threaten to go to the local paper , it's amazing what effect that can have on getting them moving .
I think it's ridiculous them saying that both children can share with you until they're 10 Shocked with each other fair enough but with you thats just wrong Rolling Eyes Do they not have schemes in your area to help you out with the deposit for a private let , so you could at least look at finding somwhere yourselves Question xx
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:30 am 
Post subject:
yes but ain't got the first months rent, they have come out and they said we ain't over crowded because kids don't count, which i think is stupid if they don't count then why are we allowed to bid for a 3 bedroom property, our h.v is trying to help us loads, because it not right for us four to be in one bedroom, and it is cramped in here,

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject:
its silly how they work things, i know some people who have been told they can share with their kids until they are 5, yet some have been told 2 Confused

the reason they are letting you bid for a 3 bedroom property is because if you had anything smaller they would have to move you again in a few years, so they look to put you somewhere permanent.

its like housing benefit, kids under 2 dont count towards your allowance, but when i claimed sam was only 9 months, and because i was under 25 i was only entitled to a 'room' allowance of about £45 a week, but that would not have been a good situation for me to live in with a baby, so i was pushed up to the allowance for 2 bedrooms.

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 am 
Post subject:
it is weird because when we just had our son we was entitled to a two bedroom with council and housing benefits, now we have our daughter aswell we are entitled to three bedroom with council and housing benefits,

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 am 
Post subject:
can not wait to move out, drives me mad living here people must not think i am kids mom, when they keep telling me not to do something and do this instead,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular