ex is pregnant again!

YoungDaddy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm 
Post subject: ex is pregnant again!
ex is pregnant again! shes been pregnant with her new bf about 5 times now and i dont think its appropiate gettin pregnant so many times wen she has my 2 kids livin with them. where do they find the time to get pregnant!? i think i deserve my kids more than her!
tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
Your ex has every right to get pregnant and have another baby with another man, it does not make her a bad mother and does not make her unable to provide a loving home for ur children, and as her her gettin pregnant and loosing the babys there is obviously a medical reason for it

MummyToKacey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
I think you're being a bit harsh on your ex. If she and her boyfriend are having a baby, then obviously they have the right to do that. She isn't yours to make decisions with now. I'm sure your children have been brought up well otherwise you would of done something about it sooner?

SophieJade
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
why did you and your ex break up? how old are you both? and how did you decide who was to keep the kids? xx
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Whoa hold on a minute girls if this dude was a girl I think we would be a bit more sympathetic and ask more questions before judging so - Young Daddy, could you elaborate please? Why don't you think your ex should have more kids and what are the custody issues?

Terri xx

YoungDaddy
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
well no MummyToKacey she aint doin a good job bringin up the kids, they wud be alot better off wiv me.
and sophiejade we break up and get togeva all the tie. usually ova petty little things. n were both 21 and we wernt togeva wen the kids were born and obvs they needed there mum so stayed wiv her n have been ever since x
and thankyou terri! Smile i dont think the ex shud have a kids cuz she dont even have her own house, she cant drive, she occasionaly smokes and she still goes to weekend partys. she ent exactly a motherly figure. i want my kids to live wiv me cos i have my own flat, a job and i can drive. my mum has loads of kids so she wud look afta mine while i was workin cos she looks afta them wen the ex goes out partyin or whatever xx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
YoungDaddy wrote:
well no MummyToKacey she aint doin a good job bringin up the kids, they wud be alot better off wiv me.
and sophiejade we break up and get togeva all the tie. usually ova petty little things. n were both 21 and we wernt togeva wen the kids were born and obvs they needed there mum so stayed wiv her n have been ever since x
and thankyou terri! Smile i dont think the ex shud have a kids cuz she dont even have her own house, she cant drive, she occasionaly smokes and she still goes to weekend partys. she ent exactly a motherly figure. i want my kids to live wiv me cos i have my own flat, a job and i can drive. my mum has loads of kids so she wud look afta mine while i was workin cos she looks afta them wen the ex goes out partyin or whatever xx

i used to smoke regular, and go out on a weekend does that im an unsuitable mother?

when you say your ex doesnt have her own house do you mean she doesnt OWN a house, or that she doesnt have anywhere to live? whether she can drive or not is totally irrelevant to how well she brings up her kids.

MummyToKacey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
I think that your children are fine where they are! And i'm guessing that they wern't planned? I think you should learn to wrap it Young Daddy, don't you think? If you didn't think she would make a suitable mother, then why get her pregnant?
How old are your children? If they are old enough to make their own decisions, then let them. If not, then just leave them where they are. I'm sure your ex isn't an irresponsible mum. Maybe she doesn't tell you things between her and her boyfriend and new pregnancies because it has nothing to do with you?

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

It depends where and what she smokes (around the children?) Is she working in the week then partying at weekends therefore not seeing the children? Is the property not a place she rents by herself therefore shared accommodation with unsuitable people etc?

If she is partying (drinking to excess) and smoking while pregnant I tend to agree that she is being irresponsible.

I would say from what you are saying you should have at least have shared custody and if there is a definite and genuine reason she shouldn't have the kiddies full time you need to build this evidence and take her to court for the sake of the children.

Terri xx

YoungDaddy
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
you say used to tho steph, not now cos you have kids.
and she has a place to live, she lives with her bf but what about when they break up? wheres she gona go then? i certainly wont be lettin her in with me!
and kaceys mum, you dont know anythin about my ex so you cant say if they are fine where they are or not. and no they wernt planned but doesnt mean i dont want my kids, i wouldnt swap em for the world. ive seen lots of people on here with unplanned pregnancys and you dont go tellin them to wrap it do you? and my kids are both 2 but they always seem to be happier with me than with the ex
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
also if you are so keen to have your kids why do you say your mother has them when your ex goes out?

YoungDaddy
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
xxOliversMummyxx wrote:
Hi

It depends where and what she smokes (around the children?) Is she working in the week then partying at weekends therefore not seeing the children? Is the property not a place she rents by herself therefore shared accommodation with unsuitable people etc?

If she is partying (drinking to excess) and smoking while pregnant I tend to agree that she is being irresponsible.

I would say from what you are saying you should have at least have shared custody and if there is a definite and genuine reason she shouldn't have the kiddies full time you need to build this evidence and take her to court for the sake of the children.

Terri xx

tnh i dont know what she smokes! could be anythin knowin her! and yeah she smokes around the kids. she doesnt work in the week, she just goes out with her mates in the week then goes partyin with other mates at weekends. she lives with her bf who owns his own house. and well thankyou i am gona try but shes tried threatenin me with csa before cos i have a criminal record and that so she says i wouldnt stand a chance in court xx
YoungDaddy
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
steph181 wrote:
also if you are so keen to have your kids why do you say your mother has them when your ex goes out?

its not that my ex dont let me see the kids, cos she does. pretty much wenever i want. i just dont want them livin with her. at least at mine they can have more of a lovin family life than with her with her mates all the time and her boyfriend always working
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
can i just say, and I know I havnt been on for ages but, my hubby has a son and he is 12 has said he wants to live with us, we would have him but she has said that she will hand him over when he is 16 (when we stop paying for him). We probably wouldn't stand a chance as we live in a 2 bed house and our child is a girl so there fore they cant share.

She has some incredible bad habits and palms him off as often as she can BUT we also see it as kids are better off with their mum's

She lives in a 3 bed council house with her sometimes violent husband and 2 other kids one of which has ADHD and i must say she seems to hold it together quite well up until last year she was living in a 2 bed flat with 3 kids and a husband, if it was that bad SS would be involved

If you are serious about getting them live with you go to CAB see where you stand but you will need evidence of the goings on

I smoked, stopped when pregnant and smoke again now not around my daughter and not much, also I am unemployed after losing my job in September does that make me a bad mother and do i score points because i own my own house

my point is i can see where you are coming from on some points but not all of them

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 am 
Post subject:
To be honest from reading your other post your story seems to change a lot Question living with her boyfriend is irrelevant , she has a roof over her head and they may stay together for 40 years for all you know , not being able to drive has to be the most ridiculous reason for saying she shouldn't have custody I've ever heard Question You say the kids would be better off with you because you work full time and yet you call her for not being with them enough , who'll be with the kids while you're at work Question and how is that better ? As you also say it's a negative her boyfriend works Shocked ? You also said she goes out at weekends and your mum babysits , why is that then ? because you also go out at weekends perhaps Question and if you're not doing then why don't you take the opportunity to see more of your children ?
You say she's threatened you with the CSA , meaning what ? you don't currently help to pay for your childrens upkeep ? Most people would agree that you should, otherwise if her boyfriend works that means another man is supporting your kids Shocked It does sound like maybe from what you've said you haven't accepted that this time it's actually over and she's with another man and wants a child with him, you seem to know a lot about what she does as you're not even together so I presume you're asking people what shes up to ? Might be easier on you if you leave her to it and concentrate on being a good Dad to your children and if that means sorting out a more formal custody arrangement then go for it xx
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular