Please Don't delete...no1 would answer in other forum...

AshleyBUMplusTwo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject: Please Don't delete...no1 would answer in other forum...
Ok, on January 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th I was having unprotected sex unknowly, I thought my injection was due on the 17th but it was due on the 3rd. Now I got the injection on the 28th January, after taking a negative pregnancy test (3 weeks after sex). But now I am going to the toilet more frequently, I have sore breasts, not unbearable pain but they feel different and tender. I keep getting random nipple erections (which I got in my previous pregnancy), I can't stand the smell of tea (also what I had before) and last time my partner got my morning sickness and for the past 3 weeks he has been complaining about sore and tender nipples/pecks. I've aired my thoughts to my partner but he just thinks I'm being paranoid, I'm not so sure..what do you guys think? Any advice would be much appriciated.! Thanks! x

(I'd just like to add that I lost the baby in my previous pregnancy. So this is why this question seems so silly)
alibongo78
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there I would say do a PG test. I am unsure how the jag effects folk so can possibly say.

I hope this helps

Ali x
sharonkelly
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:51 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi,

I agree with alibongo78, the only way you'll know for sure is to take a pregnancy test. Apparently the digital ones are best. If you're still worried, pop in to see your GP. I'm sure they'll put your mind at ease.

You haven't actually said if you hoping to be pregnant or not and it's a little unclear considering that you've been on contraception and that you've lost a baby. Which ever way you want it to go, I hope it works out for you.

Sharon x
AshleyBUMplusTwo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
I realise I was unclear on whether I'm actually ttc or not, the thing is I am 19 and my partner is 20. We have our own 2 bedroomed flat, stable jobs and have been together since I was 13. I want a child, I think now we are at the point in our relationship where having children will be a wonderful thing. My partner is very reluctant though which I find upsetting but I can't change his mind therefore I stay on contraception. I did a pregnancy test and the doctors, I think it was hope more than anything else, but a good thing it was negative in my partners eyes that's for sure!

Also because of the mc I think he is scared to try again
sharonkelly
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi there,

The fact that you have a stable relationship is great. I know you don't see eye to eye on having a child just yet, but, without trying to sound patronising, you're both so young and there's loads of time for you to both want a baby. I'm sure that your partner will want to try for a baby eventually and at that time you can share the experience and enjoy it together. If you were to get pregnant without his knowledge it would add extra strain on your relationship and possibly put your pregnancy at risk at a very early stage.

Just think of it at the moment that you're "practising"! I'm sure when the time is right it will happen for you and you'll be great parents.

Best wishes to you both

Sharon x
AshleyBUMplusTwo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, yeah thanks. I wouldn't want children with anyone else so it's all a waiting game. I've heard the more injections you get the harder it is to concieve, well takes longer with each injection, I told him this and he wants me to come off it and go back on the pill but that's how I fell the last time, the pill doesn't work on me at all, and he knows this so it's a bit confusing. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular