When do I start without nappies at night?

waddle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:01 am 
Post subject: When do I start without nappies at night?
My nearly 3yr old doesn't wear a nappy in the day only when she has a sleep at dinner time. When and how do I start getting her to be dry at night at not need a nappy at bed time?
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
your little one is probably dry at night now but the best way is to keep putting nappies on at night and when they are dry in the morning is the sign they dont need them at night.
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Depends on the child , I found with some of mine that if I kept putting nappies on then they would wet them but if they didn't have one on they knew they had to get up, my 3rd DD decided she didn't want nappies day and night from being about 2 Shocked and never wet once but the others all had accidents at first Rolling Eyes Laughing . If you think she may be ready then I'd get a waterproof sheet and give it a go, maybe try pull ups first so she can use the potty/toilet if she wants to and see how she is, although I did find with some of mine they just saw pull ups as another form of nappy so it defeated the object. Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular