PND and feeling lonely.. :/

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm 
Post subject: PND and feeling lonely.. :/
I thought i'd post this here insted of the "your life" part, i've not been my self since Bella's birth, i put everything down to my mum getting on my nerves and my ex leaving and being a pain ect, it's gotten to the point where i don't go out or meet people because i'm terrified of what they will think of me, my weight and my squint eye ect.. just stupidly low self esttem, my doctors put me in for blood tests for a under active thyroid and anemeia, but her final deffinition was PND or CD (chronic depression).

I really really hate being told im depressed it feels like the biggest attention seeking illness because people use it and abuse it so much that it makes anyone whos got it sound crazy when it's an actual illness. Are there ladies on here who are single, and just in genral very low? im really lonely and it's not even a bf it's just somone to cuddle or somone who finds me attractive xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
hey cleggy

we all go there sometimes hun, it's totally understandable. Have a virtual cuddle xx

Anna

Jump to:  

Community

Popular