Implantation bleeding, please advise

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject: Implantation bleeding, please advise
Hi everyone hope you all ok i can remember when all this began it started off with intercourse which had to be stopped due to very bad cramps and shooting pains which lead to eleven days of spotting pink & mainly brown (sorry to be crude) This happened to me roughly about 7-14 days after my last AF 24th july still waiting for a PERIOD CAN SOMEONE TELL ME is this implantation bleeding ????.

Also in the last two weeks my nails have grown so much and become really soft i have really noticed this as i am one of them girls who can never grow their nails, I am still also having cramps and a lot of jelly like discharge (ps sorry Smile)
brunettegirl
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject: implantation
Sorry about the nail part its just something so strange to me one minute they never ever grew no they are getting longer each few days, Really weird or what had all signs of pregnancy as you know but i just cant get over the nail thing....IM WELL PROUD ACTUALLY HAVE SHINY SOFT LONG NAILS 4 ONCE LOL Smile
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
lol sad to say I am the same! My nails are really long and lovely at the moment and I have to keep showing them off!

jenniferHELP
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:59 am 
Post subject: Sorry about the bleeding.
Any bleeding isn't a good sign. But not to be discouraged for some women it can be perfectly normal. I get spotting and bleeding confused myself. Just wait it out and good luck. I am trying to concieve and suffered a tubal and having bleeding at only about one week pregnant. See your doctor asap once you have a positive test and you know it has took. Good Luck.
brunettegirl
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
H i thanks for comments i have had aclear blue hpt positive test went docs had urine test came back BFN blood test came back BFN NO.2 but one week later still feel same i had this spotting not blood lil bits of very pale pink and lot of brown slimy stuff around the 13 august two weeks b4 period due (21st august) but it never came, Doc reckons i have had miscarriage in last two weeks but had no pains or bleeding to back this and still feel pregnant i know it sounds insane feel like im going mad lol so just waiting to see if next period comes but no sign of that happening at the minute, Thanks for replying xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular