Well, drinking and smoking. But you don't know you are

Newguy08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:20 am 
Post subject: Well, drinking and smoking. But you don't know you are
Well, we just found out we eight weeks from monday. Now she was drinking and smoking the first month. So I want to know will that still cause a problem. She didn't drink alot. But we just want to make should the baby will be ok. So I want to know have anyone ever here can tell me something. She not doing it no more. But will it be a problem? Sad
xXleanne83Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:21 am 
Post subject:
im sure everything will be fine, some women go through there whole pregnancy without knowing (although i find that hard to believe!) they're pregnant and still drink and smoke!

just be careful now that you know. Very Happy
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject: xx
it was my 18th birthday the week i found out so u can probley imagin i drank alot sooo much infact. i think its ok as long as u limit it when ur pregnant xx
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi. with my first pregancy i was 8 weeks before i knew i was pregnant and was drinking every weekend with mates, i dont smoke but alcohol is the bigger issue when your pregnant when your baby is developing. my boy is fine, although he has a small vsd (heart defect) but its common, its a small hole in the musclular wall and aprently will grow out over time as his muscles get bigger. vsd can be caused from alcohol in pregnancy. but i know a few people who drank when unaware they were pregnant and they were fine, i wouldnt worry, the main thing is to be healthy now as the babys taking in more now.
hope all goes well. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular