AUGUST MUMMY'S 2012

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hello august mummies, I was due in september but I had my baby boy on august 30th! Just thought I'd say hi and see if anyone else's little one shared a birthday with mine. Gemma X

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
not me im afraid, as mine came nearly a month early. think i'll pop into the july mommies to see if anyone shares a birthday too. thats a good idea!

Congratz Gemgemz Smile

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi girls, how are you all? How are your little babies getting on? I hope everyone is well and happy.

Me, my OH and Drake are doing fine. Drake has had a couple of colds since I stopped breast feeding, but he's ok. The colds have disrupted his sleeping pattern unfortunately. He had been sleeping through since about 4 months, but doesn't really now.

I can't believe how much he's grown! My little baby is becoming a proper little boy Very Happy It's amazing to see.

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Aw hi Violet, Glad Drake is doing well.

I've not been on for ages have been kind of busy. Its been a nightmare since Frankie was born. He was diagnosed and partially deaf at 10 days old. Then I was diagnosed with breast cancer when he was 7 weeks old! I caught it early and have had the tumour removed and finished my chemo last week, just waiting to start radiotherapy and in the middle of all this me and OH have split Shocked

But hey, I am good. Frankie is doing well he's a big lump haha. STarted weaning him early and he loves his food eats anything I give him which is a nice change from my daughter who was and is a fusspot. He slept fine and all night until I started my chemo and then he started staying with my mum and dad or my aunt looked after him and he got spoilt by sleeping in their beds and now is a nightmare lol. But apart from that it's all good xx

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi jAS

Aw hon what a time you've been through! Big hugs x. I'm sorry u n yr OH have split, but it sounds like your family are giving you lots of support. Fingers crossed your radiotherapy goes well. I'm glad they found the tumour early Smile aw poor Frankie, I hope his hearing doesn't affect him too much.

Drake loves his food too, he eats anything put in front of him which is great because both his Dad and I are fussy eaters lol.

My brother got married on Saturday, something I never thought would happen. It was a really great day. Drake was soooo good. I had loads of compliments on how well behaved he was and how gorgeous he looked in his little suit Very Happy Thumbs up It's a shame he's not a smiley baby tho, in all his pics he looks so solemn, even grumpy hehe.

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Ah bless him. I bet he did. My cousin is getting married in #October so will need to find nicelittle outfit for franks. His hearing doesn't seem to bother him at the moment. He has hearing aids but hardley wears them as he pulls them out as soon as I out them in and then trys to eat them hahax

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
aww jas so sorry for everything youve had an awful time. i pray that everything gets better for you and your kids.

we are doing geat, cant beleive how big eoghan is, hes jus perfect though has had conjunctivitis and thrush(bum and oral) since being born on and off and had broncitis at a few months but is geat otherwise. cant beleive in a few short months will b celebrating 1st birthdays Very Happy
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
Well 12 months have been n gone since I've had Drake. I still can't get my head around the fact my lil early bird is now a strong independent toddler. He's walking and now won't hold yr hand unless he's very unsure of his footing. He's so vocal, but it's still mostly just babble and OMG where's his volume switch! Laughing Laughing

We had a lil BBQ for his birthday which he seemed to enjoy. He loves being outside, but isn't so fond of grass lol.

How's everyone's babies? What did u all do for their birthdays?

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
ive not been on for ages. how is everyone and thier families getting on?
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

How are you all getting on?

D seems to have hit the terrible 2s somewhat early. A few weeks ago we went to a restaurant during the day. Once we got there he suddenly went really clingy and bawled his eyes out if I put him down. He's never been like this before, so it's a bit of a shock. He's gotten worse since then at times, but so long as he's at my mom n dads with his trains he's generally fine. He's also trying the tears when he's told he can't have/do something he wants. Tiredness and hunger definitely make things worse too. He was such a placid lil boy too Sad

Since all this started I've found out I'm pg again. Baby 2 is expected in November Very Happy

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all. Since I wrote this I had a mmc at 11 weeks. I knew something was going wrong at 7 weeks and subsequent scans confirmed this. I ended up having a natural mc on Easter Sunday. Me n OH have decided to keep trying tho I don't know how long for.

D is well and truly into the temper tantrum stage. We went on our first holiday since we've been together this month and had a great time, altho unfortunately D was ill through some of it.

Sorry to see the end of Askbaby. It was my first forum I ever used, and altho I don't post here that often I do like to see how girls I talked to are getting on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular