AUGUST MUMMY'S 2012

hopingthismonth
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm 
Post subject: AUGUST MUMMY'S 2012
Hi girls thought id start and August mummies, I am due Aug 3rd im only 5 weeks preg with my first child, me and oh have been waiting for this for 5 years and finally we have done it after our first attempt at fertility treatment IUI

I am feeling so scared and anxious at the mo i just feel constantly worried something will happen.. just want the weeks to pass by quicker...!!! i am trying to keep thinking positive thoughts

so anyone else out there gonna join me... xxxx
Vroni
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi @Hopingthismonth,

just stopping by to say hi and congratulations! It's too early for me yet to get excited, but I wanted to make sure you are not alone!

All the best and I hope I speak with you when I am 12 weeks and my worries are gone... (after a mmc I am very careful).

Cuddles,

Vroni[/quote]
hopingthismonth
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi vroni

im sorry to here about your MMC totally understand y u dont want to get excited yet, as im so worried myself that something will happen.. we have a first scan a week today so i think as long as we c the heartbeat i will start to relax a little bit but atm i worry they wont c anything,,, but im still trying to think positive i seem to haver lots of preg symptoms so hopefully all will b good..

wishing u a healthy 12 weeks and i will catch up with u then... xxx
Vroni
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey again,

see now I am all smiley Very Happy
I have a scan when I am 7 weeks, so I should see the heartbeat, then I am in a way better place too. I am 5 days behind you, but have no symptoms (something they said last time, should have been a warning). Yet when I was pregnant with my son, I had no symptoms either, so I am all over the place.

I will speak with you soon and good luck - Merry Christmas and indeed a Happy New Year!

Vroni
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Can I join you? Got my bfp on Monday- complete surprise as we were not trying to conceive but now the shock has worn off I am really excited! Due on 12th August and this will be my second baby. Feeling very tired and sick!
hopingthismonth
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls

congrats fazzel on your bfp and welcome to august mummys...

Hi Vroni i hope your still smilling...!!??

well i the day has finally arrived that we have our early scan.. 4pm today i am absolutly bricking it.. more worried now u said about the symtpom thing vroni.. i was hoping for more symptoms than i have. my boobs av got big very quick and there tender and my nipples r tingly.. my taste buds seem to have gone weird wen i eat sweet chilli (i usally love it) but now it feel like im eating a vindaloo.. weird.. and iv been heaving a bit in the mornings but not been sick... im so scared about this scan today...!!
VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 pm 
Post subject: Added everyones dates :)
Hi Girls

I got my BFP today. I know its early days yet, but from what I can work out Im due on 20 August.

By the time baby arrives I will be 40 and this is my first. We've been trying for 2 years and had all but given up hope. My boobs are just normal AF tender, but my nipples!!! OMG they even hurt when they get cold. Im also getting some odd crampy type feelings in my lower tummy.

Hoping - how did your scan go? My taste buds seem a little odd, nothing tastes quite like it should, but not really wrong tho.

Vroni - Sorry to hear about your MMC. I totally understand why u dont wanna get excited yet.

I hope everyone doesnt mind, I've added everyones dates (pinched the idea from the September Mummies lol)

2 August

jas11 - Scan date
Toobee - Scan date
Libertnobacon - Scan date

4 August

Hopingthismonth - Scan date

10 August

Andie76 - Scan date

11 August

FazzleDazzle - Scan date

13 August

Gemma29

15 August

VioletBlue - Scan date

16 August

mrsLA - Scan date

21 August

CheryxMummyof2 - Scan date

23 August

JulieWoo - Scan date TWINS Very Happy

28 August

wishing25 - Scan date

Ladies without a date as yet

Vroni
Jpster

Last edited by VioletBumBlue on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
How was your scan today Hoping?

How is everyone feeling? I am feeling sick all day but still hungry so not all bad!

Only two more days at work before Christmas when I will be watching all my family getting tipsy. I will be joining my toddler and sticking to juice! X

congrats to violet on your bfp! Xxx
VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Fazzle Smile Smile Congratz to you too! Yea I will be watching my family get my OH deliberately tipsy (or more lol), but even if I werent pg I still wouldnt be drinking as I have to drive there Sad

I had some nausea last weekend, but I had come down with a really bad cold, and put it down to that. Since then its gone off, but Im struggling to get much down me. Dont know if its cos Im still rather excited or whether to blame it on the diet Ive been on recently shinking my stomach. Im guessing its probably excitement cos after I eat I do feel a tiny bit sicky. Im much more interested in drinking things atm lol.

hopingthismonth
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Sorry for delay but ad a emotional week.. We went for our scan tues and we saw our little baby it was amazing and somet we thought we would never get to c, but the nxt morning I started bleeding I went to the early clinic bleeding had stopes by time I got there they scanned me again and everything seemed as it should b but she said the heartbeat is a little weaker than she would like and cuz it is a presious pregnancy she wants me to go back nxt wed for a follow up scan..!!! I have now been signed off work untill after Xmas. I ad another small bleed last nite but it was only a little and it was like old blood.. I'm 7 weeks preg today but I'm scared to leave the hse atm..
I'm praying everything will b ok n trying to stay positive and jst hoping the nurse was jst being over cautious!!! Time will tell I suppose, the positives she said that all measurements r how they should b and that ther is no blood around the preg and we could c the yolk sac.. So I'm holding onto all that.. Will keep u all updated xxxx
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hoping

Really pleased that your scan showed everything was good. Sorry to hear about your bleeding though. I bled four times in the first trimester of my first pregnancy- one was due to an erosion and the other three were hormonal when my period should have been due. It was scary each time but my baby was fine. Hope this gives some reassurance. I once read that if you see your baby on a scan with a heartbeat etc then 90% of the time everything will be ok.

Xxx
VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Aw hoping u must be so worried! I hope it means nothing hon.

I can't wait til my first scan. Does it make it seem more real? I dont feel pg yet and the cramps I was getting last night were really bothering me. I mostly only get cramps when I go to bed, only v occasionally during the day. Saying that it's 830 and I'm already tucked up in bed lol.

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to butt in Aug mummies, but just wanted to say to Hoping that I really hope all is ok with bubs hunni. I will be crossing everything that all will be fine for you when you go back next week. I also had a bleed at 7 wks with this one and I panicked like mad, so I put my feet up for 4 days and did no house work or anything and bleeding stopped & all is ok.
Try and rest up too if you can. xx

Congrats to all the Aug mummies Very Happy xx

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Victoria, we don't mind u popping in Smile

I rang the fertility consultant I'm under today. Because I'm under them I get a scan at 7 weeks, so they booked me in for 4 jan 2012! Yay WOW Excited Excited Excited Clap Clap Clap Clap

That's exactly 1 year since I first saw her!

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
#Aw hoping, I hope everything is ok.

I am pregnant with my second due the 6th Aug at the moment lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular