AUGUST MUMMY'S 2012

FazzleDazzle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats jas on your bfp!

Anyone else feeling exhausted? I am already in bed after falling asleep on the sofa at half six. No stamina!
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats jas on your bfp!

Anyone else feeling exhausted? I am already in bed after falling asleep on the sofa at half six. No stamina!
jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you, you too

Yes I am, especially at about 2pm after lunch I want to go to sleep but I can't as at work or have my toddler running around he he

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi August mums to be, i was sick on tuesday (20th) so done a test and got a very stong quick BFP Very Happy this will be our 3rd child, will be 6 weeks gone on sat, relly excited but nervous due to my history.

for those who dont know me i have a 6yo dd and had mc at 6 weeks in 08, mc at 10 weeks 09 and was ttc for 10 months and finaly got bfp now have an almost 9mo ds, we wanted to try quicker as didnt want a huge gap again and would like 4 kids, wasnt expecting a bfp so soon as finished my pill in sept but we are both hoping its a sticky and are thirilled really looking forward to enjoyig my pergnacy once the sick feeling wears off Laughing im feeling tired but no more than usual yet anyways

by my calculations im due 18th aug, anyone else due around this time? i have midwife for 1st app on 12th jan

xx
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Cheryl and jas Congratz to u both.

Cheryl I'm due 20 8 2012 and I'm having my first scan on 4 1 12 cos I'm under the fertility consultant. Don't have a mw appt yet tho lol. Would be good to know everyone's due dates. Smile

I'm really excited about the scan. I've not been getting many symptoms, mainly some cramps last week and tender boobs since AF was due. I seem to have gone off food tho. I don't feel sick until I start thinking about actually putting food in my mouth unless I'm really hungry. Liquids seem to be fine tho. Oh and I've been quite tired, heading up to bed from about 9 lol, but I've been working as an Xmas elf and have chronic fatigue, so am not sure whether to blame pg or job or both lol.

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
cool Violet Smile I made my mw appt just so I knew I had 1.

yeh you will be its the most amazing thing in the world Smile

I was sick on tues and have felt sick on and off since but not 2 bad, my boobs have been quite sore and tender, had some mild cramp wed n thurs and im very tired but was tired anyways just seems to be worse but then I have my dh,dd,ds and the dog to run around after plus keep on top of the house Laughing

hope you all had a wonderful christmas Smile

x
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, ladies.

I think I may be joining you, got a bfp on the 23rd but wasn't trying and had irregular periods for a couple of months. Hopefully I will get a m/w app soon.

Christine xx
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations christine Smile

xx
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 am 
Post subject:
hi guys

sorry iv not been on for a while, its nice to see we got some more of you joining us congrats to all on your BFP's

well i have had a busy couple of weeks.. i went back for a follow up scan after being told heartbeat was weaker than they would like to b told all was good with the baby so that was amazing news but they then told me they were concerned about a growth on my ovary which looked a diff texture to a cyst so had to go back for another scan where there was no change in the growth so now they r saying to only go back if i get pain or bleeding (i was bleeding on and off in week 6-8 but fingers crossed that seems to have stopped too now..
anyway i feel a bit more relaxed now having seen our little baby 4 times now iv been quick lucky with sickness i feel sick in the mornings and seem to retch all over the place but thankfully not actually sick, i also struggle to fancy anything other than junk food..!!

Not really sure what my due date is we have b given 3 dates 1st aug 3rd aug and 6th aug haahh I worked it out to be 3rd Aug but will have to see what the dating scan tells us.. xxxx
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone and big congratulations on your bfps!

Hoping- so so glad to hear that everything is ok with your baby!

Think i will try and stay up a bit later tonight, might try for eight instead of half seven.

I am also wanting junk food! Right now I could really g o for a bacon doublecheese burger
CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
hi all,

Hoping- fingers crossed everything continues to go well for you.

Frazzle and hoping- wen I was pg wi my dd all I ate was junk, was awful I remember crying in dh's grandparents house because he refused to drive to mc d's for double cheese burgers when his. Dad came n yelled at him we went n I ate 4 double cheese burgers Laughing with my ds I craved chocolate digestive biscuits, I would eat 4 of them about 6 times a day plus loadsa chewy sweeets, sent dh out at 12.30 for sweets as I none Laughing

I sound really crazy when I'm pg haha!!

I'm constantly feeling sick but have only been sick once, wish it would pass although polo mints seem to be helping for now Very Happy

Xx
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
That made me laugh a lot!

I have resisted the junk food urge so far but only because we live in the middle of nowhere. Wonder if i can persuade my husband to drive to burger king, its only a thirty mile round trip...Smile
CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing if you desperate and hormonal he will do it to please you and to get peace
ive updated my wee tickers, looks weird but love it Very Happy
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

Cheryl your tickers look just fine Very Happy

I've done ok on resisting the take out food so far, only had fish n chips once, although reading about double cheese burgers has made me fancy one now lol.

I've been having an afternoon kip just recently instead of going to bed so early. Seems to have worked for me, but the one night I went just before 6 and didn't get up til the next day lol.

Ah Hoping it must be nice to see your baby so much! And reassuring Very Happy I'm still waiting for my first scan, only 6 days to go now. I haven't been sick, apart from the one time I was coughing loads first thing in the morning and that made me sick. Brushing my teeth too soon after getting up can make me heave loads too. Been to the docs about the coughing but she says there is nothing she can offer for it.

Today I've been a bit worried as I've had some spotting. It's brown, and pretty much only when I go to the loo, but I've had some cramps with it all day, nothing horrendous mostly like period pains or just a little worse. Thought I would wait and see what tomorrow morning brings and if it's still there ring the fertility consultant I'm under.

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
Love the tickers!
Violet, you must be worried with that spotting. I had spotting with my first baby about four times in my first trimester and everything was ok. For me it was a hormonal thing apparently. As if hormones don't cause us enough trouble x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular