AUGUST MUMMY'S 2012

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all Smile

After monday I have felt fine apart from the usual feeling sick, I must have ate somethin that didn't agree with me Sad

My mw appointment went fine thanks violet, was mainly questions and paper work and she sent my urine away to b checked! According to my dates etc I'm due 18th aug but mw said 20th aug so gna leave ticker as it is until I get scan Smile I was given my ready steady baby book, leaflet on alcohol and flu jag plus booklet on bloods, they have added in an extra blood test since I was pg with leigham and she don't like taking bloods unless u have read booklet! I've to go on 26th jan for bloods and wait for scan to come through the post Smile

Hope every1 is well
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all Smile

After monday I have felt fine apart from the usual feeling sick, I must have ate somethin that didn't agree with me Sad

My mw appointment went fine thanks violet, was mainly questions and paper work and she sent my urine away to b checked! According to my dates etc I'm due 18th aug but mw said 20th aug so gna leave ticker as it is until I get scan Smile I was given my ready steady baby book, leaflet on alcohol and flu jag plus booklet on bloods, they have added in an extra blood test since I was pg with leigham and she don't like taking bloods unless u have read booklet! I've to go on 26th jan for bloods and wait for scan to come through the post Smile

Hope every1 is well
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies I hope you are all well Very Happy .

Well I finally know my blood group. Only thing is apparently my blood sugar has come back a bit high. According to my Doc if I wasnt pg, she wouldnt worry about it, but she asked the MW to look at it cos apparently she would know more about what it should be in pregnancy. I've now been booked in for a glucose tolerance test on 30 1 12, which Im not particularly looking forward to.

Other that that things have been fine here. Over last weekend I had a reduction in symptoms (not that I was getting many to start with), such that by Monday afternoon by the time I normally start to feel queasy I felt fine. Pretty much all my symptoms seem to have gone. I really dont feel pg now at all. I did mention it to the MW briefly on Wednesday when she was talking to me about the blood results, but she didnt seem worried about it. I googled it and it does seem that around 9 weeks symptoms can drop off for a bit, only to come back twice as bad by 10 weeks. Cant help but worry that something has happened tho. Last night around 3 am I did jump out of bed cos I felt like I was gonna throw up, but burped a bit and had a piece of toast and everything went away again.

Sometimes I look down at my belly and think its looks a bit bigger, but my clothes arent fitting me any differently. I have my 12 week scan set for 6 Feb, so I have a date to focus on now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Jpster - how did your first MW visit go?

Fazzle - did you manage to get your scan uploaded? I'd love to see it! I hope your cyst goes away quickly hon!

Cheryl - Im gonna leave my ticker as it is, even if the 12 week scan says differently I think, just so I have a continuity thing. For some reason, even using the same dates I have my MW gave my due date as 21 8 where everything else is getting 20 8. Not that one day makes much difference I think lol. Good luck with your bloods hon.

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
FazzleDazzle
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm 
Post subject: Scan picture - hopefully!
VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Fazzle that's a lovely scan pic, u can definitely see more than on mine! Bet u r well chuffed by it Very Happy

FazzleDazzle
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Violet! Just when I finally manage to get a picture on here, it vanishes again! Argh!

One of my friends had the high blood sugar thing and went for a tolerance test which turned out fine. Another of my friends didn't pass the tolerance test thingy but she was just told to cut out sweet stuff for the rest of her pregnancy and everything was ok, sure yours will be ok too x

Had a whole day without feeling sick yesterday but still feel exhausted. Had been promised a lie-in by my husband but he didn't seem to hear our toddler wake up at 6.30 so here I am watching Timmy Time with her!
jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies

Glad to hear your all doing well.. Ive got my 12 week scan tomorrow morning and nuchal fold test Very Happy Symptoms are worse then ever at the moment feel sick everytime I eat and was throwing up yesterday and peeing about 10 timesa night! Because of that I am exhausted lol. We told our other Little girl who's 2 thinking she would forget straight away and she hasn't haha. She calls it her sister and everyday asks me something about it. Today we were in ASDA and she was sitting in the seat in the shopping trolley and she turned around and said mummy where is my sister gona sit? Laughing Laughing Laughing I said we'll have to get a 2 seater on Laughing bless her lol

FazzleDazzle
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Aw she sounds like a real cutie! Hope your scan goes well and you get some good pictures. My daughter is coming up to two and she doesn't really have a clue about the baby. She does think my scan picture is of a teddy bear though which is kind of sweet!
Toobee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

Can I join your club?? I'm due on 6th August I think, I've got my scan on Wednesday and feeling excited and apprehensive aswell. Just so lovely to see all you ladies with your august babies due too - I'll probably be asking you lots of questions over the next few months xxx
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi girlies, sorry ive not been on much Sad how have you all been? ive been fine, so glad to say that my sickness seems to be cured for now Laughing just so tired, feel like I go to bed and then leigham wakes up but ive not slept although i have and its 7am or later Sad

We bought Leigham a new car seat, the 1 from asda baby event at 25 and he is great in it Smile he was in Kayley's 1 but it was so big bulky and worst of all pink n grey Sad so decided to buy him a new 1, he seems to be happier in it as he is facing the same way as Kayley and blabing away to us all, my group 0 car seat is nave and is up loft and Kayley's pink 1 whish does from birth till 4 is up the loft just incase of another girl Very Happy

I have got my mw on 26th Jan for bloods etc Sad
Flu jag on 27th Jan Sad
and
The best bit Very Happy my SCAN on 2nd Feb, cant wait to see our wee jelly bean and make our announcement to the world Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

VIOLET- Im thinking the same, I go to a groupd called mums, bumps and babies and there is a mw who comes every week to answer any questions etc and I asked her as she knows my named mw, she said that it could be my mw read it wrong but 2 days isnt much in a mw's world although she knows it is to us mummies Very Happy

FRAZZLE- I cant see your picture Sad glad your scan went well Smile

JAS- Awww bless her thats just 2 cute Very Happy

TOOBEE- Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy, how have you been feeling?[/b]
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies I will try and upload later

Toobee at the moment we are due date buddies but that could change after my scan lol

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

Things have been fairly quiet for me, still getting no symptoms. I hope the glucose tolerance test comes out ok, cos Im finding it really hard to stay off the sweet stuff. I dont have a huge amount, but we still have absolutely loads of xmas chocy left and sometimes when I get a dry mouth or been feeling sick, I've been sucking on travel sweets or polo's or having a piece or 2 of crystalised ginger. I've been trying to drink 500 ml of sparkling water (cant stand flat water), and 200 ml of a 1 a day fruit juice, but mainly I drink 7up or Sprite. I just dont drink anything else, so cutting out the pop will be terrible.

Fazzle - aww sorry you didnt get your lie in hon! I dont have any kids yet, so as long as my OH doesnt get me up, I can get a lie in hehe.

jAS11 - How did your scan go hon? Cant wait to see it Smile . Sorry to hear your symptoms are so bad Sad

Toobee - Hi there and welcome to August Mummies 2012 Very Happy .

Cheryl - I thought about getting that baby seat from Asda, but I read somewhere that its not really padded, so that put me off a bit. Plus I think its a little early to be buying things like that for me as its my first. Good luck for your blood test and your scan hon Very Happy

Girls I have also done what the September Mummies have done. On the first page in my first post I have put everyone's due date (those that have said what theirs is). If you dont want to be on this list, or I have your date wrong, or you now know your date, just let me know and I will amend as necessary.

Oh and Im loving my ticker picture atm too hehe.

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all

Scan went fine cant' upload pics at moment. Baby was bouncing around lol it was hard to get a decent pic lo. But am 12wks 4 days so due 2nd August now Very Happy Very Happy

Toobee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi JAS11

My due date buddy they've changed my date to 2nd August too! Had a scan yesterday and all ok (phew), can get excited now without worrying so much.

Poor woman infront of me had to be virtually carried out of scan room as they'd found out she was having triplets!!!! She was really young and looked so shocked.

Hope you're all doing well.

xxx
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
How weird Toobee that your 2 August too now lol

Here's my scan pic, people say they can see my daughters features in it Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular