Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 pm 
Post subject:

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies,its bin ages since i was on Sad Kayley was ill the hubby had a viral ifection then I got whatever Kayley had and was sick roughly 18 times i 11 hours Crying or Very sad was awful so we all got over it then started decorting our livingroom so bin super busy Smile

hope every1 and there bumps are well is well Very Happy

i have nothig new to report as dont hve my 16 week check until next thursday, quite excited Smile

my 20 week scan is on 2nd april Very Happy Kayley is super excited as she is off school for easter break so will be able to come but 2bh even if she was at school we would prob let her come and put her to school later as we done that when i was pregnant with leigham Smile

if any1 wants to add me on facebook, feel free as i am on everyday via my phone Smile direct link to my profile http://www.facebook.com/cherlybob?sk=timeline

xx
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

Nothing much has been happening for me recently. I had my 16 week mw appt which went well. She found the heartbeat really quickly. I was surprised she didnt weigh me tho.

As you may remember at my 12 week scan baby wasnt being co-operative for the nuchal fold test, so I had to have the quad blood test at 15 weeks. It took 2 loong weeks for the results to come back as this is something that has been worrying me because of my age. They said my individual Down Syndrome risk is 1:2300 which I know is low and is good, but when I look up risk with maternal age alone on google the risk comes back as much higher, so its all still playing on my mind. Its another 3 weeks until my 20 week scan at which point I will also get to see the consultant and I can check with him then.

jAS - Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I hope it goes well Smile

Jpster - How did your scan go? I take it went well Smile Thats a lovely pic!

That reminds me, I never posted my pics from 12 weeks, so here goes Very Happy

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Glad everything is going good Violet. Lovely scan pic too.

20 week scan went ok but bubs was sleeping laying face down so they couldnt check the face and heart. I was sent out the room for a few minutes, to jump, march and walk up and down to try and get bubs awake and to turn around. Went back in and still hadn't so no pics this time but have to go back in 2 weeks to try again. Everything else looked fine though Very Happy Took my LO with us and was worried as hospital said if she is noisey she will made to go out but she was as good as gold Smile

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Thanks jAS Smile

Aww I cant wait for my 20 weeks scan, 2 weeks on Monday now Smile. Im glad your scan went well. Its a shame baby didnt co-operate fully, but it will be good to see your baby again in 2 weeks Very Happy. Mine didnt co-operate at the 12 week scan and Im really hoping she will at this one as I really want to know what gender baby is. Ah I bet your LO enjoyed seeing baby on the scan! Good luck for your next scan hon Smile.

Some exciting stuff for me happened on Wednesday night. Was nearly asleep when I felt some odd movements in my belly, nothing like wind, felt more like something was sliding around inside me. It lasted about 5 mins too. I am hoping this was baby, but I havent felt it since. It did, however, totally wake me up again and I couldnt get back to sleep for about 4 hours lol.

FreyaANDbumpsMummy
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies Smile

I'm in the August 2012 club Smile Due our 2nd little bubs on 11th August which makes me (19 weeks tomorrow) It's really flying in Smile

Been keeping great no sickness, nothing - just a lot of cramping in the lower left abdomanal region - midwife says it's just stretching!! No bleeding or anything so pheeeewww Smile

Next scan is 29th March (13 days) and definately counting!! Really preying to find out the gender - we already have a little girl but we arent caring what this one is as long as he/she's healthy SmileSmile I will be almost 21weeks when get my scan Smile

xx

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
awww yeah violet I have been feelig movement recently too. Usually about 4pm and then in the middle of the night but it's been going mad today lol.

Welcome to the club Freya and congrats Very Happy

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
I had my 20 week scan earlier this week and it turns out I'm Team Blue Smile. Scan went well, she got all the measurements she needed. We even got to see baby yawn Smile

How's everyone else doing?

mrsLA
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 am 
Post subject:
im team pink Very Happy
FreyaANDbumpsMummy
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
We are team...... BLUE Smile

jpster
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Aww, congrats ladies. I wont find out till next tuesday and hopefully the placenta will have moved up so I won't need a section!!

Christine xx
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for yr scan tomoz jpster Smile R u gonna find out the gender?

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
Yay Violet congrats everyone.

I'm not finding out. For me personally it kind of ruins it and I didn't find out with my first either. I will be itching to know soon though lol.

Went back for another scan and baby still wasn't playing ball was in there for ages then sent out then back in again to see if it had moved then sent out and in again lol. I have a very lazy disobedient baby lol. Everyone keeps saying a lazy boy but I haven't got an inkling lol

CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies, ive not bin on in ages as ive been busy, congratulatios to every1 on their news Very Happy
my bump is doing great, im feeling quite big and we have a healthy baby (glad we dont have cleft lip and palate, though i know its easy fixed), had my scan on 2nd april and we are team BLUE Very Happy kayley was rather dissapoited as she wanted a baby sister this time but is fine now Very Happy hubby and I are not agreeing on names Sad I love the name Rylan but he hates it, he says he likes Matthew which I dont so think we may b dissagreeing for a while too come lol.

hope u are all well Very Happy

xx
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks violet but it's not till the 17th.

Christine xx
Page 6 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular