VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Just wondering how u all are?

I'm getting lots of movements now, mostly hiccups I think. Definitely got a bit of a bump going on now and I think my boobs have finally started to grow lol. Bought a Moses basket in the asda baby event and some nappies. Wanna get some bedding for it now.

Jpster - how did your scan go? Hope everything went well.

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Violet

Glad is all good with you. Im feeling movement too but usually nothing all day and then at night it starts. Sometimes it's not much movement though Shocked

I have a bump which seems to be massive which I have been told twice in the last 2 days Laughing Laughing

I am suffering heart burn which comes and go's in the evening which is annoying. Can't wait to meet baby nw. My dad thinks its a boy and he is usually right, he told me I was having a gitl with my lo and told me what day I would have her and he was right lol Very Happy

I might be moving at the end of may so it's all go here

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hey

How is everyone....?

I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant, can't believe how fast it's going. Got a feeling this lo is going to come a little bit early. My daughter came on her due date.

I finish work on 29th June and am moving house in about 2 weeks Very Happy

Had my 28 week mw appt which went ok but my BP was a bit high so got to go back in 2 weeks instead of 34 weeks to have another check up to keep an eye on it. I did explain it's probab;y as I am in the process of buying and selling a house lol.

Anyway hope you are all doing ok Very Happy

mrsLA
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone im 29 + 4 and due on august 16th pretty much have everything ready for my princess now just feels like a waiting game lol been for a 4d scan and got another 4d scan in about 2 weeks so looking forward to that.
jpster
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, not been on for a while but everything's going ok for now.
Scan went well but baby had it's legs crossed and the cord was between them so couldnt see if it's pink or blue. Mad
Had the m/w on wed and the baby is breech so hopefully it will turn soon.
Hope you are all doing well. Very Happy

Christine xx
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

Im a little bit more sorted now. I have my pram and car seat, however, I still have to decorate the nursery and get bedding for the cot. Delivery of the nursery furniture is set for middle of July.

My 28 week scan on 22 May went well, but showed baby was big, so I now have another one set for 4 July to see how hes growing. The good news is my GTT was fine, so I dont have gestational diabetes Very Happy

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Jpster Im glad your scan went well.
mrsLA the first 2 trimesters seemed to go really quick for me, but Tri 3 has been going really slowly.
jAS11 yeah buying and selling your home can be on the stressful side. I hope its all going well tho.

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone, i am due the 17th of aug, i havent been on for ages, i hope you are all keeping well ?x Very Happy
jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies

How are we all?

I'm on the final countdown now.....4 weeks to go Very Happy

Keep feeling like my waters are going to pop....

I moved house a couple of weeks ago and it's all go to get it ready for when bubs arrives. Have finished my lo's bedroom, my bedroom is nearly finished, babies bedroom has been plastered and has floor down just needs paiting when we find out if miss or mr. All new windows and front door are going in next week and new kitchen being purchased tomorrow Very Happy

I have finished work now and am taking 2 weeks leave then my mat leave starts.

Hope you are all okxx

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 am 
Post subject:
hi how is everyone, i have 2 weeks till due date feeling a bit rubbish today got an infection and it is really making feel ill, not sure who is due first but hopefully we will have some august babies soon x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hope you feel better soon.

I was due yesterday but no signs yet! Sorry TMI had a bit of diarrohea today but thats it Mad

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 am 
Post subject:
hopefully it is a sign for you and baby is here soon, i lost my plug on sun morning and had loose bowels all day sun but still no baby, i hope he isnt long now lol think he is playing games with me Mad lol
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
Still here and still waiting lol.

Got midwife at 4 so will see whats happening, not sure if something starting as slight period pains today and got up this morning and cleaned all the friedge out then put the pram together and put the buggy board on for my daughter. Walked her to swimming which is 20 minutes each way and despite being awake since 5.30am I am quite nergetic today Laughing

meandmyboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like baby is being a lil monkey already lol, i am still here too just waiting on him, my mil thinks he will come on monday my sons 7th birthday, i said it will prob be just like the thing, but i think i will go over again by babies never seem to be a rush
been trying everything to get him to come but it just isnt going to happen, i hope baby comes before you have to get induced but just think hopefully on tue you will be holding you baby yay x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All

Just postd in birth announcementsxx

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone

Sorry I havent been around. Things got pretty hectic here and I dont come on the computer much these days.

Just thought I would let you know I have had my baby. He came nearly 4 weeks early, rather unexpectedly. We were in hospital for 10 days because I had high BP issues and he had bad jaundice. Took him a long time to start putting on the weight he lost too.

Drake was born on 22 July at 8 pm weighing 3300 g (7 lb 4 oz).

I hope everyone is doing well and has had their babies too - jAS11 Big congratz, will have to have a read of your birth story Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to:  

Community

Popular