December babies?

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:46 am 
Post subject: December babies?
Hi

I'm Anna, 34, due with my 1st on december 6th, he's a boy. Any other out there with due dates close to mine?

Its weird though as I have a funny feeling he will come a little early (don't know why). I think it's possile he'll decide to say Hi just before the end of November Very Happy

Cheers!

Anna
Gayle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
We have a very special little guy born 15th December, he has the such a wonderful kind nature and is generally so happy. He is so out going i worry that hes just too friendly as he wants to always play with all the other children he sees. He is only 10months old and is already walking and wants to be involved with everything. I would most definately say December babies are the best. I know loads of other babies who were born in this month and they all share the same happy little nature.
naddchriz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
hai Anna .. mu due is 4 Dec .. Close enough right .. My baby is a girl .. But my doctor say .. Well, it maybe could the end of the Nov .. Very Happy
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
HIya!

ooo cool - someone else with a due date close to mine Very Happy how are u doing at the moment? I feel pretty good most of the time, although the Braxton Hicks are getting a bit annoying now Wink

Anna
bobs85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
my EDD is sorry was 17th and he not here yet, HURRY UP WILLIAM!!!!
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
well, baby Isaac was born on 8th, not 6th as predicted Very Happy how's everyone else getting on?
kanha
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Smile hi my baby boy, Moksh Pandit is now 7 mths. old . he is blessed in my lap on 2 nd dec.. Now, he can sit,crawl, and can stand up holding a sofa . u wouldnt believe he loves taking in his mouth anything ..from mobile charger 2 any utensil in d kitchen.he is just my lovely baby..but sometimes i get irritated he wakes up 4 times at nite??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular