wedding guest at 8 months pregnant!!

xXleanne83Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject: wedding guest at 8 months pregnant!!
Does anyone know of any good sites or shops that sell nice wedding guest outfits? i have 2 summer weddings and will be 8 months pregnant!!

xx
gracie007
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
i don't know any sites but am sure that if you go to any mall around you, you will get really nice stuffs, maternity tops and dresses are in now, i even have a couple and i am not pregnant, happy shopping.
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
There are some good websites if you google "maternity bridal". One called brides and bumps I think if i remember correctly. I am in a worse position than you are....I will be due on the 17th July and my brother gets married on the 26th - I am a bridesmaid!!!! Ahhh! Shocked I think I am just going to get my dress made and see what happens!
Hope you find something,
Claire xxx
xXleanne83Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the tips,

Oh god, good luck Claire! hope your not over due as you run the risk of giving birth at the alta!

Sure you'll be fine tho.
xx
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 am 
Post subject:
cjarchibald wrote:
There are some good websites if you google "maternity bridal". One called brides and bumps I think if i remember correctly. I am in a worse position than you are....I will be due on the 17th July and my brother gets married on the 26th - I am a bridesmaid!!!! Ahhh! Shocked I think I am just going to get my dress made and see what happens!
Hope you find something,
Claire xxx

cjarchibald i think thats so lovely, your goin to look beautiful.
do u have a dress incase your still pregnant and a dress for incase babes born???

i get married on 25th july and my friend will be 7 months pregnant. she was excited anyway but now sh gets to be dressed up AND pregnant she even worse than me about her dress hahaha
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
I am going to get fitted for a dress in march which the bridal room have said will be best for the bump bit as it's only teeny just now and they'll just add on 1 inch for each week left of the pregnancy! The style is like a tea dress with an empire bust so it will cling to whatever is there.....bump or deflated bump!!! Will also be nice and supportive for my humungous boobs I kinda like the idea of being pregnant at the wedding but also quite fancy if I have a wee girl being able to buy a gorgeous wee dress for her too! My brother's fiancee thinks i'll be able to go on the hen night the week before but I said that might be pushing it!
Hope your day goes swimmingly too!
Claire xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular