Need Help!

ambers17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 am 
Post subject: Need Help!
Crying or Very sad Im 17 & think i may be pregnant as i have had many of the symptoms & missed a period but have done two test which have both come back negative. im worried & dont know what to do im getting really stressed & finding it hard to concertrate in collage as i need someone to speak to Exclamation i spoke to my boyfriend but he said if i keep it were over & dont know what to say to my mum.. could someone please help me.. thankyou x
KathG
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 am 
Post subject:
I would relax a little just now,sounds like you're in a total panic, if you have had two negative tests there is every chance that your are not pregnant. how late is your period? I would wait another week then if still no period take another test. The symptoms for early pregnancy can be similar to premenstral. If you find out your preg, then you need to go see your Gp who will be able to explain your options. Maybe you could also talk to your mum/friend/aunty so your not worrying alone. Dont let your boyfriend put pressure on you to do something you dont agree with - be strong and do whats best for you. If your not preg you should sort out birth control stat, unplanned preg is ot fair on you or your baby. good luck.

[/url]
dominiqueb
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya love sorry about the late reply! If your boyfirned said that then ditch him he's not worth stressing over! I was 16 when I first got pregnant and in my first year of college I'm now 18 an my baby is 8 months old my partner is very surporitve he minds the baby while I go to college we live together an I finish in 2 weeks then off to uni!!, your mum might panic but she will come round it may take some time I had a tramiativ time I got kiked out an was living in friends bu it all worked out in the end, my advice would be stick at college an wait an do another test an then if its posative remember havin a baby does not wreck your life, I am doing good an when your family see you doing well ull make them proud xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular