Why me??

WeeBetty04
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm 
Post subject: Why me??
Hi Im new to this website but its just getting too difficult to cope. As you can see my subject is Why me? Is it normal to keep asking this. Ive been trying for 2.5 years, hubby ok but I was told I had PCOS then told I dont, put on Clomid (5 months now) had HSG all ok but still not preg!! Everyone is tho, my family, friends it all seems as tho Im the onl one struggling. Also best friend is preg (6months) which I am trully happy about but she isnt all she does is moan about the pregnancy and feelings, how she hates being preg and just shrugs when asked if she is happy to be becoming a mum!! Why is this fair - I love her so much as a friend but Im really struggling just now.
Anyone out there feeling same?????

Feeling Lonely WeeBetty
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
You're certainly not alone hun. I am so fed up having conversations with myself asking why me? Why us? feeling sorry for myself one minute then giving myself a good telling off minutes later Embarassed

As for having problems handling my feelings towards my best friend I can certainly identify with that too. In my case my friend doesnt understand my grief that Im going through since we lost our babies and she is constantly asking me if i want to go out for drinks, meals, theatre etc plus her own sister is due to have twins so they are all (Understandably) happy and expect me to be elated when she talks about her babies kicking her and how cute her scans are Embarassed . I feel so bad for feeling this negativity but I just wish sometimes that people could take my feelings into account. I am constantly thinking of ways to avoid her over Christmas as I just dont want to be around them just now. I know that will sound awful and im not usually so intolerant but I think we sometimes just need a little time out of the real world when we are trying desperately to conceive our babies.

Hope we both get our wishes answered soon hun xxx
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Komolafe,

Thank you so much for your reply you made me feel so normal reading it. I hate to think anyone is going thro the same as me but also happy to know Im not alone.
It doesnt sound awful I know exactly how you feel especially at this time year.

All the best for christmas and hope santa brings you all you wish for x
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
That is the best thing about this site-no matter how unusual or sad your circumstances, there is usually someone who can identify with you and will listen to you. Fingers crossed that after this 'season of goodwill' we can concentrate on the next stage of our journey Smilex

Jump to:  

Community

Popular