My Hobbies

BigDaddy2601
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm 
Post subject: My Hobbies
Hi all.

I have a couple of (what I call) Hobbies.

1) I Enjoy cooking (I am a Certified Chef) and I do 90% of the cooking in my house.

2) I love my computer games Xboc360, PS3 PC have to play one/two of them at least once a day.

3) I enjoy typing short "adult" stories when possible.

That sums my hobbies up lol
ednahelton
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:44 am 
Post subject: That's nice hobbies
That's nice hobbies. I like reading and cooking

baby games for kids
Nellie1
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Ok, My hobbies these days are Running, Swimming, reading books, watching movies etc. But I'm going to try something new this weekend. I'm going to get a tattoo on my left shoulder to remind me of my struggle against depression and extra weight. I've struggled from some serious problems and troubles that made me fell into depression. Fortunately I was able to fight my problems and got rid of depression and extra weight. My bf suggested me to get a tattoo reminding me of my struggle and also the strength of my personality. So I searched online for some inspiration. I found some amazing tattoos for girls during this search and finally got what I was looking for. Now I have completely designed a beautiful tattoo with the help of my tattoo artist friend. This tattoo is a a butterfly that is just emerging from its cocoon. I will try to share some pictures, once I get it.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular