1 year ago.

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am 
Post subject: 1 year ago.
Today is the 1 year mark of our MC. I just can't believe you have been gone a year, the memory is still so fresh and i can still see every last detail of you although i doubt that image will ever leave my mind and i don't want it to. I can't believe how fast the year has gone and so much has happened, we have your baby sister now and we are so greatful for you watching over us while i was pregnant and so greatful that you still watch over your sisters and keep them safe. I tear up everytime i think about you not being here, but i guess you knew what was best for you and you knew you were better off where you are now. But you will always be our beloved twins and we will love and miss you forever.
Love always Mummy, Daddy and your sisters Rinoa and Rubilyn. xxxx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry hun ((HUGS)) XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
much love to you all x
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:33 am 
Post subject:
Thank you both Smile. xx

0KidsAndCounting
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Just reading what you had wrote struck a spot in my heart. I am crying as I write this. A little over a year ago my husband and I lost our son Luis. It was the hardest thing Ive ever had to go through. I felt so alone. No one seemed to understand. As you said I think of him often and it is still so hard. We are pregnant again, I am eleven weeks and I am still so afraid. I wanted to let you know that I feel for you. And I will pray for you and your babies. Your twins and my Luis are probably playing all together in heaven as I type this. God Bless.
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
0KidsAndCounting wrote:
Just reading what you had wrote struck a spot in my heart. I am crying as I write this. A little over a year ago my husband and I lost our son Luis. It was the hardest thing Ive ever had to go through. I felt so alone. No one seemed to understand. As you said I think of him often and it is still so hard. We are pregnant again, I am eleven weeks and I am still so afraid. I wanted to let you know that I feel for you. And I will pray for you and your babies. Your twins and my Luis are probably playing all together in heaven as I type this. God Bless.

Thank you so much for this reply it really means so much to us for your kind words. I am truly so sorry for the loss of your son it is such a hard thing to deal with. I am also so excited that you are now pregnant again and wish you all the happiness in the world. I'm sure little Luis will be keeping an eye on you 3 and looking after his little brother/sister. I will keep you in my thoughts and preys, good luck hun. xxxxxx.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular