any advice on i candy peachy range pushchaire

aaryan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 am 
Post subject: any advice on i candy peachy range pushchaire
hi everyone i am 32 weeks pregnant and thinking of purchasing i candy range pushchair, does any one have any comments or advise about them?
LouiseW111
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. I've got the iCandy peach and it is awesome. It was without a doubt worth every penny! It's easy to use, easy to collapse and put up, and it looks really good too.

What's even better is that I used the carrycot as Amelia's bed for the first 3 months so we didn't need to buy a moses basket.

Definitely would highly recommend the peach.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hello - I've browsed the forums a while but never really commented but thought I'd share my thoughts. I have an iCandy Cherry and absolutely love it. It's practical, good looking and most of all reliable. I've recommended iCandy to other mum's from the playgroup as well, as I received so many compliments.

I would say consider your options carefully - iCandy is often considered a "name" brand - so it has that kudos of a "designer" stroller almost - but they're all different prices, some less expensive than others, but they're all stunning and great quality. Furthermore, there's something quaintly "British" about them and their design.

Consider:
* How much you're willing to spend
* Where would it get most use (would you want one for country walks/jogging/public transport/just to push round tesco)
* Would you want one that can turn into a double (Apple/Peach)
* height of parents - look into one with an adjustable handlebar
* tires
* weight of stroller
and so on and so forth.

The best way really would be to go get a demonstration - the sales assistant should be trained and obligated to provide you with one as it's part of the reason they don't sell iCandy online.

I would be lost without mine - I'm considering purchasing their new stroller the "Strawberry" which has received *fantastic* reviews. Also, if you have any questions their customer service is very good -or they're very quick to respond on facebook!
KimMcG
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 pm 
Post subject: Harper Beckham iCandy Peach
Not sure if this would be of any interest or persuasion, but I just stumbled across this

(sorry if size is too big)

It is little Harper Beckham in her Peach! I'm guessing they had this one custom made, but it's gorgeous! I love the black chassis!

This is the competition ladies Laughing
GillyEdwards
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
I LOVE the black chassis!!! Do iCandy sell a Peach with a black chassis?
GillyEdwards
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
http://www.icandyworld.com/uk/en/products/peach_special_edition

Is this the same as the Beckhams? (I know the material isn't the same, but It's the chassis I'm looking at) Idea

Not sure if someone with a better eye can spot a difference?
Doesn't matter much, I think I've found my new pram envy Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular