Graco Junior Autobase - car question

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 pm 
Post subject: Graco Junior Autobase - car question
Don't suppose anyone knows if a Graco Junior Autobase (belted base for Junior 0+ carseat that comes with the Graco Mosaic Travel System) fits in a 2001 Seat Leon 5 door? Babies r us are the only place that will check BEFORE we buy - but our nearest is MILES away - meanwhile - the offer on the buggy we want just down the road from us finishes on tuesday and I just don't have the time around work to go to Babies r us in time before it shuts in the evenings... but don't want to buy the travel system and base to find it doesn't fit! Sad
Any help much appreciated!
Apparently Graco used to do a list of compatible cars but it was so unreliable as they don't actually check them that they have now removed this list Sad
x

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Question answered:
Yes.

In the end the Smyths woman called Graco and asked - they said yes, she called me, then just to be super-helpful she also took the display model out to the car and fitted one for me to see too to prove it - so we're now the owners of a Graco Mosaic travel system and junior autobase Smile
x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular