Really hoping you can help with this!

Hoping4Hope
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:37 pm 
Post subject: Really hoping you can help with this!
Well where do I start... I was on here years ago! at least it feels like it lol.

I fell pregnant last year.. after 2 years of trying... and lost my wee one through miscarriage Sad

So now im back trying again.. problem this time is my parnter! men eh haha

He had a versectomy and after 15 years got it reversed, then a test while they was doing the op after putting something up there, showed that the sperm was good Smile but then the next test after 8 weeks showed that there was a blockage! and told him that there are blocked tubes.

Now what do we do? Will it work if he gets them unblocked? does it cost a lot, the versectomy was 2000!

Just been through so much will all this.. wondering if I ever ever get pregnant again Sad if its not me its him lol

Any advice would be much appreciated x
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
no advice hun but wanted to wish all good luck and hope somethings gets sorted for you both.xxxx
mrsmcmillan
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Sorry I don't know any answers but I hope you find someone that does or maybe get any information off the internet?

x
Hoping4Hope
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:28 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Thank you both for the reply, yes I have looked at a few things on the internet and my partner is going to ring up and see what he can do and how much and what not Smile but I guess I just don't like to go into these things blind and like to see what I can find first. Smile

Thank you I will just have to wait and see x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular