Miscarriage

Landi17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:12 pm 
Post subject: Miscarriage
I miscarried 2 years and 4 months ago, there isn't one day that I don't think about the worst day of my life and how my life would have been. My baby would have been 2 years and 8 months old today, there will always be an empty space in my heart. As the years go by it gets easier but the pain never stops. Will the pain and the emptiness go away???? I will always blame myself because not knowing why and how it happens will always bother me. I know everyone says that no one could have stopped it and that is is nobody"s fault I still feel it is my fault I could have taken better care of myself and not stressed so much. My heart goes out to every single Mom that had to go through this and every Parent who lost a child, I know your pain I carry it with me every day. Not a single Person can tell you that life goes on and the pain will get better because they haven't been through this and if they have they don't know what their talking about because nothing can fill that empty feeling and the sadness that you carry with you day by day. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular