1st born of 4 wont go to creche after his brother was born

shaye
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:10 am 
Post subject: 1st born of 4 wont go to creche after his brother was born
Please help me !! My baby boy was born on the 24th of dec 2007, since his birth hes brother of 4 has become very naughty and disobedient, we are pouring love into him, including him in all activities even letting him help with a little feeding every now and then. We are at our wits end !!

another thing is that he refuses to go to Creche, he has been going for 18months and used to love going, my wife is also working and my mother in law is looking after baby during the day, I cant drag him there screaming and kicking then leave him there...Or can I ?

It is very important for his development to interact with other children and is missing out on so much.

Does anyone have any advice for me.
Thanking you
Mark
sharonkelly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi Mark,

Blimey, sounds like you and your wife have your hands full!

I can't speak from experience as my partner and I are only trying for a baby, but a friend of mine had similar problems with her eldest when her new baby was born. She gave her daughter a disposable camera to take her own photos of her new baby sister and allowed her to introduce the baby to new visitors. She says this really helped her eldest to feel involved with the situation and to bond with the new baby. She says that her daughter felt more grown up and trusted.

I hope this is of some use to you and things are getting better with your little ones.

Best wishes x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular