September 2012 Mummies!

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies. Finally feel confident enough to join you!

I am now about six Weeks gone. I have had a very bumpy start with lots of bleeding and pain. I had a scan today and they found a little sac with a heart beat. The midwife found I have the most retroverted uterus she had ever seen which has caused a lot of the pain and most probably the bleeding. Basically to hold a baby and not have a bump coming out of my back it is having to fully move round!

I'm still nervous but more confident than before.I have another scan in two Weeks so they will hopefully downgrade my risk

X x
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
spinetingle wrote:
Hellloooooooo! Can I join you girls pretty please?

I'm pg with number 2. Gem - you might remember me from jan 2010 forum.

Yes I remember you hun! Wasn't your little girl Keira??? How is she doing? Nice to have a familiar face on here so to speak!

Frival and Happyhel, welcome to the group. So pleased your scan went well Helen.

I had my brother in laws wedding this weekend which was lovely. I was full of cold still sadly, but it was a good not-drinking cover up! I was quite tired but still managed a dance inbetween chasing my toddler around and sipping my J20's! I've had quite a lot of sickness this weekend. I threw up sunday morning and was surprisingly pleased haha, nice to know my symptoms are developing!

Back to work tomorrow, so I hope my sickness takes a back seat.

So so so tired, missed not being in my own bed for 2 nights!

Take care girls xxx

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Frival, happyhell & spinetingle - congratulations!!! Glad your scan went well & have everything crossed for you!

Spinetingle - i recognise your 'name', i was a march mummy that year so prob from gen pregnancy or something! recognise yours aswell gem!

Thats a shame you still have cold gem. Fingers crossed it shifts soon.

I was really sick this morning & all ive been able to stomach is a roll & some crisps. The thought of dinner made my stomach turn!
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
Well since we are all friends I should confess my naughty secret.......I have really bar nausea but really bad cravings for meat. But I have been vegetarian since I was twelve.........today I ate half a big Mac!!

I really liked it but wow the indigestion is major!!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Meat is good for you during pregnancy so try not to feel too bad - you need the iron.

Yes Gem Keira is my little girl - she's ace and very funny - although not at 4am this morning when she was screaming her head off for no reason Laughing I picked her up to put her shoe on just before work today and something went ping in my back. Can barely move now - not amused at all.

The joys of pregnancy ehe? Also, completely knackered and go to bed and can't drop off. But on a nicer note when I had a shower hardly any of may hair fell out - when usually it's loads, so there are some benefits.

Got GP appointment on friday so looking forward to that
xx
Cathy1981
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 am 
Post subject:
morning all girls, im laughing at all your comments, they are kind of scaring me haha, as im still ok no sickness just bad cramps, worst ever, spoke to dr yesterday she wants to see me today at 5pm when i finish work. so fingers crossed its nothing to worry about.

can anyone tell me how much calcium to need to eat or anything else, my dr told all i need to take is folic acid, but i know ppl whos teeth fell out due to lack of calcium.

oh yea is everyone getting back on tea and soft drinks aswell to cut down on caffine intake???
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Decaff is blergh but still feel too guilty to drink anything else. Already missing wine! Im not taking extra calcium and didn't with DD so I wouldn't worry. Your teeth are more likely to fall out due to gum disease which we aremore proe to when pg.

Hope drs goes ok. Some cramping is natural so try not to worry
Lisa121
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi guys

am due on the 7th september and this is my first pregnancie after 5 years of trying and I was about to start IVF 2 days after I discovered I was pregnant lol I have an early scan tomarrow to make sure everything is okay so will keep you's updated and another on the 31st. Last week was tired but comes and goes now, the worst part for me has been cramp like pains in my stomach that get worse at night but been told thats normal as its everything stretching is that right? Its not to bad now in the morning other than my stomach just seems swollen.

What have I got to look foward to? I see on this some have sickness, sore boobs, extreme tireness lol

well just thought I would say Hi to everyone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

happy and healthly pregnancies to all xxx
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats lisa!

Lol, cathy your so lucky! i was drinking peppermint tea to help with the nausea but its off the menu now. it made me worse this morning!! really struggled taking lo to playgroup.

Went to mothercare today for some maternity sleeping bra's & they had some lovely mat clothes in sale. Took alot of willpower not to buy anything!
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 am 
Post subject:
hey Girls, well dr app is ok, she wants me to get a early scan, so she is ringing me this morning with a date and time, she thinks it will be tomorrow or friday, im only 6 weeks on friday, will i be able to see or hear anything at all?????

apart from that everything is the same, tho my hair is getting wild greasy, normally get 2 days out of it, but now looks like ill have to wash it every day, ripping lol.

hope is everyone else keeping?????????????
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Thats great cathy. Good luck at your scan! Not sure but you might see a wee heartbeat.

Im still being sick today & have a headache. Fantastic! Ive also had an upset stomach the last week or so & only just discovered that its the folic acid (i take 5mg) reacting with my epilepsy medication. had same with my 1st but didnt occur 2 me at the time.

Hope everyone well!
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
Ah, the greasy hair - am so glad that someone else suffers from this!!

Last time around I just hated my hair - I usually have thick hair and problems with too much volume!! But when I was pregnant it went all greasy and flat - I hated it!

It seems to be getting greasy really quickly again now.

As for Calcium and stuff - I usually try to avoid too much dairy as I have a slight allergy to it (my nose gets kind of stuffy) but I seem to want milk/cheese/yoghurt etc all the time at the moment so maybe your body just kind of looks after itself (the same as the veggie wanting meat issue!). Mind you, if you don't like drinking milk and so on, you can get juice with calcium in it (Tropicana do a lovely one).

I know that a low Iron count was a problem for me last time and much as I tried to get it from my food I did end up taking an iron supplement.

I am quite enjoying being back here and in this situation again! Very Happy

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Erm, hello ladies!!! cant quite believe im in here!! Ive been getting positive tests for almost a week now. Gonna be fun times ahead for me Very Happy hope everyone is well xxxxx

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
fifi are you crazy?!!! five month old and preggers again?? ahhaha good for you hon, only kidding. its a lovely age cap between siblings xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations all you new ladies!

Just had a look through my old bump pics: http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=63202&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I didn't look pregnant for months last time! I'm kinda hoping I have a proper bump this time hehe Smile

Feeling rather sicky these days, bit of soreness in my boobs still. Having a hard time with work at the moment, it's not good timing Sad So tired and stressed!!!

Sorry for brief comment! Toddler to bath! Fifi you are indeed mad, but huge congratulations!xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 3 of 35

Jump to:  

Community

Popular