Post subject:
I'm so excited for you!! Best of luck can't wait to hear your news Smile xx

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
I primarily logged on to see if we had any news from Gem - guess she is enjoying her time with the little one - can't wait to hear all about it.

But, in other news, at the midwife's yesterday she measured bump and I had only grown 0.5cm in 2 weeks so she is sending me for a scan tomorrow.

I am sooooooo upset and worried, was in absolute floods when I got home - think DH thought that something worse had happened. Just terrified something is wrong, so please cross all your fingers and toes that I just have a midwife who doesn't know how to use a tape measure!!! Crying or Very sad

Hope you are all ok? Not long for us now!
xx
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 am 
Post subject:
Aw i'm sure everything is fine! Let us know how you get on? Good luck xx

Frival
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
Am excited to hear about Gem.

Spine tingle, I'm sure your baby is fine - the measurement thing seems to be so difficult for them to get right and at least a scan will get it more accurate AND you get another chance to see your little one.

X

MrsTDog
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone today? I'm fed up, been getting 'period' type pains since last weekend. Today it is in my back on the right hand side towards my ribs and it's doing my head in. Been sitting on my gym ball, and now lay on the sofa waiting for hubby to get home from work.

I did go and have a massage at my friends salon this morning and although it was lovely, bump was really uncomfy.

Due date is next Monday, and I must be getting about 7/8 people daily asking if I am in labour?

Anyway, hopefully my mood will improve! Hope you're all well Smile

MrsTDog
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
Oh before I forget, Spinetingle, try not to worry, it's quite common to be sent for a late scan to check fluids and growth. I had some funny measurements but they decided not to send me in the end, but my friend did get sent for one last week and all was ok. They do it a lot for reassurance. Hope it all goes well Very Happy

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much ladies. Great news! Baby, waters, placenta, cord etc all fine.

Apparently baby weighs 6lbs 5 Smile As well so all good. I can't tell you how relieved I am and honestly thanks for your support.

Also now totally convinced that it is a boy - from the side the baby looked like a little boy. Might have a bet with dh as he still thinks its a girl!

Tdog - hope your pains settle down. Seems like your massage wasn't as relaxing as it could have been, or it could have started things for you. I'd be quite happy if baby came at any point now. I've packed my bag and everything is washed and ready.

Now I know all is ok, it's just a waiting game

Xx
MrsTDog
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Really glad that everything is ok! Bet it was lovely seeing little one again Very Happy

Writing this whilst sat on the gym ball... Bouncing up and down a little, if anyone had a fly on the wall in my house they'd be laughing they're heads off at me I imagine! Thank god it is weekend and hubby will be with me next few days, think sometimes spending so much time on your own can make things feel worse. Should be making the sort of the leave though I guess Question Laughing

Weirdest thing for me now is that I know she could come any day, but at some point in the next fortnight I will be a mummy! Shocked MW said they only let you go 12 days over before induction so for me that would be the 15th sept at the latest (for induction anyway)

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Aw that's my birthday - an excellent time to be born Very Happy

Xx
MrsTDog
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
My hubby's birthday is the 17th, I think he's secretly hoping I'll be induced and then be in 48 hrs of labour so his daughter can share his birthday! Ha ha Very Happy

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies!

Just a quicky to let you know that I have had my baby, another little boy! He's called Charlie and he arrived on Thursday 30th August at 10.39am weighing 9 lb 2 oz! He's the image of his big brother and totally gorgeous. C-section went well and much more straight forward and simple than last time. I came out of hospital yesterday! Charlie is a feeding monkey, on the boob for hours at a time it seems! I know it's all for a good reason though, as my milk has come in already. Seeing midwife later so hopefully it's all ok. Anyway, better go, will post pic soon! Hope you and your babies are all ok. Gemma xxx

P.S. Would any of you be interested in making friends on facebook??? PM me x

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations gem! Glad all went well and he's feeding! Can't wait to see the photos.

Hope ur feeling well too
Xx
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
huge congratulations x

Frival
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Yay!!!! I was hoping there was news! Congratulations Gem!!

A big welcome to little Charlie! So glad that all went well for you. Xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 32 of 35

Jump to:  

Community

Popular