Post subject:
Pants isn't it!
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Sure is Sad i'm sick of seeing people due after me have already had theirs Laughing so jealous

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
anyone else still hanging on???
xx
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
I'm still hanging Rolling Eyes fed up now! x

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
ah there you are! It's just you and me clearly - I just posted in gen forum as I thought I was left all on my own.

Im due on saturday but have NO signs - properly sick of waiting now
xx
caz007
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Just to let you know we had our beautiful baby girl, Charlotte Yvonne in the early hours of Friday 14th September. She is absolutely perfect and I am on top of the world. She weighed
7 lb 13 oz was 3 days early. Waters broke wednesday morning and I was induced thursday evening to move things on a little (had already started with pains early thursday morning. For a first labour the midwife said I laboured very quickly and was lucky as I didn't tear. Got some grazes which are pretty sore but she is so beautiful and worth every little bit of discomfort.

Well done and congratulations to all that have had their September babbas and good luck to those still waiting to meet their little ones.

Love Caz xxx

/]
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Caz!

I've got a feeling i'm gonna be a Oct mum Shocked no signs nothing pfft x

GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, huge congratulations to all of you who've had their babies! Sorry I can't reply to you all individually. All going ok here with Charlie. We had a bit of a blip his first week. After being home for 3 days we were re-admitted to hospital as he lost loads of his birth weight, nearly 13% Sad They don't really know why, possibly that my milk was slow coming in after the c-section. Anyway, we spent 5 days in hospital undertaking a strict feeding schedule of 3 hourly breastfeeds, formula/expressed milk top ups and me expressing. It was hard work (and even harder being away from my 2 year old Sad ) but all worth it as he gradually put the weight back on. We've been home a couple of weeks now and he's nice and chunky and feeding like a horse. I managed to cut out the tops ups all together and breastfeed so I'm really pleased as I had problems breastfeeding my first son so I was reall determined to do it this time! HOpe you are all ok (not long Clare I'm sure!). I will post a pic in birth announcements when I get a chance xxx

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi gem. Glad all is ok now. Sounds quite scary and well done on breastfeeding.

I have a sweep tomorrow hopefully to bloody do something. Really starting to get very anxious.

Will keep updating
Xx
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
I had a sweep, pointless my cervix is closed blah blah Sad gutted x

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no. Poor you. Big hugs.

I am amazed but my midwife actually managed to do one. She said baby was 3/5 engaged which again I was amazed at.

She said I'm 2cm and 2cm long. But cervix is very high Sad

Have to say it was quite painful and her glove was covered in blood when she'd finished - Blergh

Still bleeding now so not great. She said it can take 72 hours and she booked me in for an induction on 6th if nothin happens. Seems like such a long time away. God I hope this works!

Keep updating!
xx
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Really hope it works for you! x

Twigs
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Well we have a beautiful baby girl born 12 days early. My plug came away over the weekend of 14th and then my waters started break on Thursday 20th. Had to go to hospital to be confirmed that they had actually broken and was then booked in for the induction to start 24 hrs later if nothing had happened naturally. I was taken to the labour suite at 5pm and started a long night of contractions. I managed with gas and air up until the last moment and was then unable to push anymore as just so tired. She just did not want to come out and so the decision was taken that I had to have an emerency c section. The outcome being Abigail Joy born at 08.31 on 22nd of Sept at 7lb 7oz Very Happy

This now makes me a September mum as I was due on Oct 4th.
We were also monitored as she lost 11.6% but thankfuly mil is flowing well now and she is gaining weight nicely
spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations. Welcome to sept mummies. Might have to swop with u as I am now 5 days and counting late
Xx
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, just popping on to see how you all are? Can't believe my baby boy is nearly 6 months! Be lovely to hear from some of you. Spinetingle, are you expecting again??? You're brave woman! Congratulations!!! xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 34 of 35

Jump to:  

Community

Popular