finally it's 2012!!

Larcat
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm 
Post subject: finally it's 2012!!
Hello everyone,

I used to log on askbaby during 2009 and 2010. I will give a little history about myself.

Unfortunately I suffered 2 miscarriages in those years. The first one was a missed miscarriage and I lost the baby when I was 8 weeks pregnant. The second baby was a partial mole and I lost the baby when I was 20weeks pregnant. I was in a very dangerous situation and I was going to lose my life. After the delivery I had to have and d & c and after that my hcg levels remained very high, but I did not need any further treatment, thank God. So my gynae told me to wait two years before trying again for a baby. The two years will be in June 2012, and so I am excited to try again but at the same time scared. I would really love to hear from some people who went through the same situation as myself, or maybe you know someone who did and ended up having a successful pregnancy. The last time I spoke to the gynae (not my personal one) at the hospital she sort of gave me some hints that we can now relax a little and there is no need to Not get pregnant at all costs. She also told me to start on folic acid so at least we are moving a little bit to TTC again.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to explain my situation and I feel like I can speak and open up my heart here.

Happy new Year to all
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
I sort of know how you feel although I did not have the same issue...I had a difficult first pregnancy and ended up with loads of health problems afterwards. You really want to have a baby but its scary going through the whole pregnancy thing again...but it is all worth it! Best of luck x

Larcat
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am 
Post subject:
thanks saffy! Yes it's scary but I will try and get over it as we both really want a baby Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular