Baby Slings

andremichel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 am 
Post subject: Baby Slings
Can anyone advice me on Baby Sling? I really like the idea of them, as they are a very natural and healthy way to carry your child. So any suggestion of slings or do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
Mamaway
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 pm 
Post subject: Your Best Options (Recommendation from a mum)
I would recommend ring slings, they are better and can be changed to many forms, the cheapest yet durable available in the market are the ones from Mamaway.com and Mothercare. You can also check Maya Wraps and Dolcino but they are really pricey.
andremichel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice, I have had a look round myself and would like to get peoples opinion of Mei Tai Slings http://www.daisybabyshop.co.uk/mei-tai-slings/? It seems to be a popular option on the internet.
Mamaway
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:56 am 
Post subject: Baby slings
I have heard some feedback and testimonials from my friends about Mei Tai but in the end they all (me too) preferred Dolcino and Mamaway.com Anyhow I will ask others their experience on Mei Tai. Smile
ednahelton
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 pm 
Post subject: Re: Baby slings
Mamaway wrote:
I have heard some feedback and testimonials from my friends about Mei Tai but in the end they all (me too) preferred Dolcino and Mamaway.com Anyhow I will ask others their experience on Mei Tai. Smile

I agree with you
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular