Isofix Bases

Slick999
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 pm 
Post subject: Isofix Bases
Any opionions would be greatly received. I am due my second child in May my first is 3 yrs old. We have a Jane travel system with the baby car seat. Jane have now brought out an isofix base for the strata car seat and can't decide what to do for the best. Do I really need an isofix base and if so do I need one for each car, we use both cars regularly. Also the baby car seat I have is not compatible with the isofix base as the seat is now a new version so would have to buy a new car seat. Am I just wasting money as we are talking nearly 500 for the whole lot. I could nearly buy a whole new travel system for that but really like my Jane! Am stressing myself out trying to deide what to do for best!!
LouiseW111
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Get it! I toyed with the idea before we had Amelia but now she's here I'm so glad I bought it. Some of my friends have to mess about with seatbelts trying to secure the car seat in the car, whereas I just click it in and out!

I was just saying the other day that it was one of the best things I bought!
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:50 pm 
Post subject: Isofix bases
Thanks for the reply weirdly enough we went and ordered it yesterday but only bought one base as we thought not too much trouble to move the base to my husbands car for weekends as mine is used during week I did think its a lot of money came to 300 but am sure it's worth every penny was very worried about having to strap baby seat in with seatbelt on school run. Thanks for your advice x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular