Pls help... preg symptons and Implantation Bleeding?

Catapillar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:48 pm 
Post subject: Pls help... preg symptons and Implantation Bleeding?
Hi

I was wondering if any one could give any advice Im so confused at the mo.........

I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms for about a week now, I would not have expected to be pregnant as we were being 'careful' (ie: condoms not pill) and also my husband works away and so we havent actually seen each other much this yr so not many times when i cud have concieved!! but there is no mistaking the feelings i have had .... I was pregnant last yr in Oct and miscarried at around 6 n half wks .... and had the same feelings as Im having now - sore boobs stomach cramps/feelings, I dont normally get sore boobs when im due for my period so when they started last wk i thought straight away it cud be pregnancy but dismissed it as like i say we were being careful but they have got more sore as wk gone on

I have done several pregnancy tests in the last wk all of which have come bk neg - bt i understand this cud b as testing too early (especially since i dont have a regualr cycle)
Now tonight I have had some slight bleeding - a brownish colour - but stomach cramps are getting worse.

the first day of my last period was 7th Jan and if i am preg i think i must have concieved on 18th Jan

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read this, i just dont know what to think

xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:39 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya i think its all about the waiting when its been a month u should test again and see. not really 2 good with all the dates i got pregnant the 1st time i slept with the dad.but just wanted to wish you lucki hope u get the result you want xx
farzu23
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 am 
Post subject: hi
HI,

Sometimes when you use condom it leaks. Also pre-cum contantains sperm. If you didn't use the condom from begeining it might happen. May be it happened in your case. Because your cycle is not regular may be u didn't know the exact time when you ovuluted. As you mentioned brownish spotting, i think it was implantation bleeding and other symotoms are also pregnancy related.

Wait for few more days and test again. Be patient.
Catapillar
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya
thanks for you replies

the bleeding got much heavier then next day is def not implantation bleeding at forst i thougth maybe was just my period and had been imagining the symptoms but i know what i was fweeling with my boobs etc i have felt that since i was pregnant last time.... and the bleeding has been heavier than it wud be in my normal period, espec for the first day and has also been quite clotty (sorry tmi) and have had bad cramps since - i normally get period pains but nit as strong as these
I think I am probaby having another miscarriage - i want to go to doctors but i think they will jsut say its my period due to neg tests etc. altho it was prob too early for it to show up on tests (last time when ws preg did neg test at about 4-5 wks then showed up as positive at 6 wks)

does anyone have any experience o anything like this?
x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there - I had a scan in early December for pelvic pain following a miscarriage 4 months earlier, had spotting two days earlier but that had stopped so when she scanned me I was very surprised to be told she could see a gestational sac, she told me to go home and do a preg test which I did, negative!!! However, the very next day I had bleeding and cramps and lost the beginnings of a pregnancy. Things are not always cut and dry, I would follow your instincts and take it easy. Good luck x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular