Clearblue Digital Confusion

Abbystar1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm 
Post subject: Clearblue Digital Confusion
Hello!

I would like to know if anynone else has experienced this, I took a clearblue digital test last night, as I have been having symptoms of pregnancy, like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter, I did have a short period 3 weeks ago. But we decided to do a test, so last night I forced a very small wee, and hoped it would be enough, the test started working and after the timer disappeared it said not pregnant. Anyway went to throw it in the bin today and it is now saying pregnant 3+ Shocked

Has this happened before to anyone? I will have to buy another tedt tomorrow, but sat here not knowing what to think!!

Thanks in advance xxx

NIx1972
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
I'd test again - think they say not to read after 30 minutes or something? Did you look at it after about 10 minutes? My bfp took a good 2 minutes to appear as I tested so early.

good luck! xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Haven't had that happen, but after I got not pregnant on one I decided to look at the strip inside Embarassed and as I tried to open the case it made the display start to cycle between all the different options , so maybe it's just that something inside got disturbed after you put it down (maybe the pee reached a bit it's not meant to Question ) because once it says not pregnant it doesn't bother doing the other bit of the test to see the weeks Question I'd definately test again though and maybe get one where you can see if a line appears as well so there's no confusion, good luck xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular