AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Count me in too please - I need to lose about two stone but I'll make a stone and a half my first real goal. I set myself the goal of 2 and a half stone at the beginning of the year and have shifted 7lbs so far. I don't want to be a fat bridesmaid!!!
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Shellm wrote:
Are we starting today? I am gonna say I need to lose 1st and 10lb. That is my starting weight.
Who's in?
Shellm
Jane1978
Jennifer256
Dizzy lamb
StaceybumRD
RacheynHarry
Steph181
Banofee
Abbie29

thanks for doing the list shell ! we can check back next fri and put down how much we've lost Shocked my computer keeps playing up so someone else might need to do this
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 am 
Post subject:
I don't mind updating everyone's losses, if that okay with you girls. I will just add things to the list I did. Good luck. I am finding it very hard the last few days. I have done two weeks and yet it seems like forever already.

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Am I too late to join in ladies?
I need some more motivation!!!!
I've been following weight watchers (but the old plan) since about 6 wks after I had my LO. He is now 4 months old. I have lost 20lbs so far Smile but I was FAT before I even got pregnant Laughing
My goal is 12 stone and I usually weigh myself on a Sunday but I can change it to a Friday?
I have 3 st 4 lbs to loose as from today's weigh in.
Thx! Let me know,
Caroline x
Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Caz3 wrote:
I've been following weight watchers (but the old plan) since about 6 wks after I had my LO. He is now 4 months old. I have lost 20lbs so far Smile but I was FAT before I even got pregnant Laughing
My goal is 12 stone and I usually weigh myself on a Sunday but I can change it to a Friday?
Thx! Let me know,
Caroline x

Aww you have done fab so far!! I need to get motivated, I just find it when I think 3-4 stone lol it seems a lot of hard work but would love to get back to what I once was lol!! xx

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Jennifer256 wrote:
Caz3 wrote:
Thx! Let me know,
Caroline x

Aww you have done fab so far!! I need to get motivated, I just find it when I think 3-4 stone lol it seems a lot of hard work but would love to get back to what I once was lol!! xx

Thanku Jennifer! I do get abit freaked out sometimes if I really think about how much weight I actually have to loose !!! Laughing I also feel panic aswell. The day I came out of hospital after having my last baby 23rd sept 2011 I weigh myself and I was 17st 13lbs Shocked DISGUSTING. Alot of it was water as I was so swollen when I was pregnant. That is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I can tell u girls in here as I wouldn't dream of telling any friends/family as I'm too ashamed Crying or Very sad
This morning I was 15st 4lbs, so I'm on track! I'm heading for 12st first as I'm 5 ft 7 and at 12 stone I'm size 10 on top, 12 on the bottom. I'm size 16 top 18 bottom now. Typical pear shaped!!!!
I aiming for beginning of June, fx I'll get there, good luck to u to!
Caroline x
Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 am 
Post subject:
Thx for adding me! X
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
well i have just bought some scales and weighed myself and i am Surprised 11st, so that means 1 1/2 off to get to my target weight. i will probably skip this weeks weigh in and do next week as i probably wont have much loss by friday.

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
steph181 wrote:
well i have just bought some scales and weighed myself and i am Surprised 11st, so that means 1 1/2 off to get to my target weight. i will probably skip this weeks weigh in and do next week as i probably wont have much loss by friday.

I probably won't lose anything either as not gonna get the gym while Archie aint well and tbh today have ate [*@!#%*] on the go, will do better tommorrow - story of my life lol!!xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Just got back from my first session of Boot Camp - it was tough but it had a mirror there and everytime I ran past it I just kept thinking 'fit for baby' and ran harder. I will ache tomorrow!
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you don't ache too much Abbie!

I'm really knuckling down now. There's not a lot exercise wise I can do extra than I do right now (i.e. walk to the shop with George in carrier, great weight!). I'm bulking food up with lots of veg and having smaller portions, and smaller treats too. My "problem" before was me and Paul having equal amounts. And he's rather a piglet so I felt left out. I'm not a massive fan of bread so I recently I've been having crackers or soup. If I have to have a treat I have an orange. The biscuit tin is too easy to reach but I will not give in to temptation!

New ticker just to inspire me more! I don't like BMI at all, but apparently getting to my first goal of 11 stone I'll be in the normal weight range, not "overweight" anymore Rolling Eyes

Hope everyone is getting on well xx

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am 
Post subject:
I've put the gym on hold this week because my grandad passed away on Friday, i got the phone call while I was on my way to the gym and I haven't felt like going since. Also not been eating or sleeping well this week, just grabbing toast and other rubbish Embarassed I'm going to get motivated again on Monday. Good luck everyone for the weigh in tomorrow, I'll be back for the next one! I might do the same as banoffee though as I don't expect to lose much weight in the first couple of months but hopefully the inches will drop off!!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear you lost your grandad dizzylamb Sad x x x

I don't know wether to weigh myself or not tomorrow as my weigh day is Sunday, 1st day of the wk here in Dubai. I got my AF this week aswell. So i think I'll leave it till Sunday if u don't mind ladies!
I've stuck to my ww points, haven't gone over this week but haven't made it to the gym at all! Never feel like it when I have my AF. Will get back on track next week.
Goodluck for your weigh in tomorrow! X
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Only got round to doing my stats today, so will be no change on update tomorrow. Therefore I will start my update from next Friday.

Weight: 11 stone 2 pound ( I've gained weight since giving birth so I'm not a happy bunny!!)

As I am going to the gym it's best to measure because muscle weighs more than fat. So these are my measurements:

Bust: 36 inch (32 pre preggers!!) (91.4cm)
Waist : 34 inch (86.4cm)
Hips: 41 inch ( 104.1cm) Shocked
Thighs : 45 inch (114.3cm) Shocked Shocked

I can't believe how large my bottom half has gotten!! Not impressed and bring on the inch loss !!
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Are we weighing in tonight ladies I have lost 1 and a half this week. While I'm posting I have a picture of Stacey in the 'emoticons' box. How weird. Laughing

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular