AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:18 am 
Post subject:
well 1lb off last night at slimming world - kinda gutted coz i had been really good over the past week Sad although saying that ive hardly moved as the kids have been ill so all they've wanted was cuddles, so no school run, no walks, no shopping trips, so i suppose not as much exercise hasnt helped, oh well a loss is still a loss thats 17lb now which i dont think is too bad for 6 weeks?
determined to do better this week! i need a 2lb loss! lol xXx
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
hiya all ! I've stalled with this ! but not gained which is what I usually do lol. OH is away this weekend so taking it as an oppertunity to start again as there are no temptations to get a takeaway or bottle of wine Very Happy well done all xx
Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Right. It's only May and we seem to have stalled already. I am still following my sw and got to my target last week. I am now 11st, i've lost 2st 5 1/2lb. Hurrah. Very Happy I have been going to the gym at least 3 times a week. I do bootcamp, spinning and zumba.
I am now going to begin again and try and get another half stone. Can everyone let me know what their current losses are and i'll update the original weigh in thingymebob.
Thanks girls. Remember summer may arrive at anytime, (wishful thinking) and we dont want to be flashing the flab Laughing Laughing
Welcome Loola too!!!

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 am 
Post subject:
iv stuck the last 2 weeks. i have no idea what my total weight loss is, but im now down to 10 1/ 2 stone. still need a stone to get to my 'happy weight' but will be ok as long as i loose half a stone and get under 10.

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
right then ! lets all get going again. The weather is nicer and I think that makes it easier to eat lightly and also to get out and walk a bit. How about a challange to see how much weight we can loose by the weekend after next - so nearly 2 weeks Very Happy . I'd like to loose 5lbs althou 3 is more realistic
Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies. I joined this thread at the start but I haven't really given the weight loss a proper go so am still where I was in January! anyhow, I have finally decided it's time to sort myself out. I've started following weight watchers (well actually it's an ap on my phone which does exactly the same thing). started on Thursday and weigh in day is Monday. I will weigh myself tomorrow but as it's not a full week I don't expect to have lost anything! Will be cycling to work when the weather is ok which should help but haven't renewed my gym membership as I couldn't motivate myself to go once Amy has gone to bed, I'm too tired by then!
Well done to everyone else for doing so well!
Jane - I'll have a bit of that! I would be over the moon with 5lb in 2 weeks but anything is good!!!
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:05 am 
Post subject:
jane1978 wrote:
right then ! lets all get going again. The weather is nicer and I think that makes it easier to eat lightly and also to get out and walk a bit. How about a challange to see how much weight we can loose by the weekend after next - so nearly 2 weeks Very Happy . I'd like to loose 5lbs althou 3 is more realistic

id like to loose half a stone Laughing but i think 2 to 3 lb is more achievable, although i *think* i am due on then so will probably gain as i tend to crave bread Sad

getting a bit fed up of short cycles now as i seem to bloat around ovulation and again around AF.

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2 lbs, not bad to say it wasn't even a full week. I've cycled to work this morning which is 5 miles so 10 miles by the time I've gone home and the sun is shining so feeling very positive today!
Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
im back to the loosing weight after loosing my baby so i weighed myself this morning and ive lost 2lb 14oz since i last weighed myself. So a total of 11lb 6oz x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:59 am 
Post subject:
iv lost 1lb this week. i did go to a bbq last night, but walked there and back so cancelled out all the bread! going to try for 2lb this week. need to get back ob the wii, but dont want to exercise in this weather.

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:25 am 
Post subject:
2lb off for me Smile 1st 5lb (19lb) in total so far Smile xXx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
im really struggling again Sad gained 2lb last week when af was here, but back to where i was before af so nothing lost

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 am 
Post subject:
No posts for a while, how's everyone getting on?
I've been full of a cold which has now gone on my chest so I can't get any exercise Sad
I still lost another 2lb this week so that's 8lb in total, hoping to get to 10lb this monday Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 am 
Post subject:
another 2lb off for me Smile 21lb off (1 1/2st Smile )
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 am 
Post subject:
another 3lb off for me Smile thats 24lb in total! Smile

hows every1 else gettingon? xXx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to:  

Community