AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Sorry forgot about this. Have lost 1 stone 3.5lb in total over 7 weeks now but I think I ended up starting at a higher start weight than I had on here. I still have about 5stone to lose though!

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Well I only managed another 1lb last week so 9lb in total and don't hold out much hope for this week. My chest is finally clearing up but I haven't had any exercise again so far this week and it seems to be the exercise that makes a difference. Might brave that 30 day shred dvd tonight Shocked or if it's not raining I'll take the doggies for an extra long walk
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 am 
Post subject:
well after no change for a month iv finally lost 1 1/2lb this week

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
woohoo! well doen steph!! Smile XXx
dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy 2lb off for me this week so that's 11 in total. This week not off to a great start though, dh invited my mum and dad for a BBQ after work so pigged out a bit and feel a bit sick now!! Will have to get some extra exercise in this week
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
wow well done dizzy! Smile hope u enjoyed ur BBQ Wink

another 3lb off for me this week! 27lb in total! Smile xXx
dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 am 
Post subject:
27lb over how long loola? That's really good, I bet you're feeling great? Some of my clothes are starting to feel huge now which is good apart from that I've no money for new ones!!
A friend of mine posted on fb that she'd lost 15lb in 2 weeks doing something called Liposlim or something, 3 milk shake type meals and water. Doesn't sound healthy to me, but apparently you get it through the doctor. She's only a few stone over weight so it seems a bit extreme to me, I bet she puts it straight back on when she stops!
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am 
Post subject:
3lb off for me this week! Amazing really to say i did zero exercise again last week. That's a stone off in total now and my BMI is now 29.83 so I am officially "overweight" rather than obese!!! Laughing
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
aww ay well done dizzy! i was soo happy when i went from "obese" to "overweight" lol im just working on getting to "healthy" now lol.

doesnt sound healthy to me either dizzy! anyone can loose weight if they starve! lol
i duna, i know things like cambridge diet and lighter life work, but im not sure about long term!
i feel like this way (slimmingworld) im making changes to my lifestyle, so therefore to my way of thinking about food and (hopefully) will keep this weight off for good!!
27lb over 12 weeks dizzy Smile i have Weigh in tomorrow so i am praying ive got lost at least another 1lb to take me to 2 STONE lost!! Smile

and i lost9.5lb in my 1st 2 weeks at slimming world n i felt like i was constantly stuffing my face hahaha so i think id rather that than 3 shakes! lol Laughing xXx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
When i weighed myself friday as normal I had gained 1.5lb, but af turned up saturday Laughing

so weighed myself this morning instead and back to where i was pre-af, but iv ate rubbish this weekend

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:24 am 
Post subject:
stayed the same this week! Crying or Very sad gutted, my 1st week i havent lost anything!!
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:45 am 
Post subject:
OMG 2 lb off. So pleased, had to weigh myself twice to make sure though Laughing

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 am 
Post subject:
well done steph!!! how much is that all together now?

i better loose this week!! been so good! and i am determined to saty good over this weekend!!!
jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 am 
Post subject:
i have started back at work now so im thinking its time to go back to pre baby body. i dont have that much to loose 10lbs and im giving myself until my birthday! aiming to take it easy and lose a pound a week. ( 3500 calories a week )
have given away all my maternity clothes to give me an incentive i also have £200 saved to buy new clothes.

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
jenneve wrote:
i have started back at work now so im thinking its time to go back to pre baby body. i dont have that much to loose 10lbs and im giving myself until my birthday! aiming to take it easy and lose a pound a week. ( 3500 calories a week )
have given away all my maternity clothes to give me an incentive i also have £200 saved to buy new clothes.

good luck jenneve Smile in ur line of work that should be pretty easy to do Smile
i think im gonna start saving some money so i can buy some new clothes when i get to target Smile im half way there! lost 27lb got 28lb to go lol xXx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular