AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
loolahoop wrote:
well done steph!!! how much is that all together now?

i better loose this week!! been so good! and i am determined to saty good over this weekend!!!

i honestly have no idea Laughing have been tracking my weight on my ovulation calendar on my phone since march and iv lost 10lb, so i think just over a stone since we started this thread.

managed to get some of my size 10 jeans on this morning, i couldnt fasten them, but i could get them up which was more then i did a few months ago. got one pair that wouldnt go over my thighs, but i think they run up small as i had them when i split from my ex and had dropped to under 9st, and i dont want to go that low again

jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am 
Post subject:
no change for me this week although getting back into the swing of things at work has made me feel better in myself.

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
onl 1lb off for me this wek Sad 2st altogether now though Smile
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
internets been down. but weighed myself sunday morning and in just short of 3 weeks ive lost 9lb Smile happy laura!!!! still cant fit in any of my pre pregnancy clothes but at least im losing a little weight Smile

x

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Another 2lb for me this week, making 17lb in total, well pleased with myself!! Laughing
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 am 
Post subject:
so u should be dizzy! thats brilliant! Smile xXx
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 am 
Post subject:
- 1.5lb this week, -29.5lb to date Smile xXx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am 
Post subject:
gained 2lb Crying or Very sad

cant even blame af as she's not due for another week Laughing

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Well done Loola, that's an amazing amount to lose. How much have you got to go before you get to where you want to be?
Steph - I'm always heavier mid cycle and get really bloated then it eases off when AF turns up so maybe you'll have a loss this week?
1lb off for me last week but think it will go back on this week. Had a bit of a bad weekend arguing with DH and comfort eating and had a complete day off thinking about it yeaterday, I pigged out, had chips at lunch time and BBQ at tea time, burger, sausage, chicken, muffins & wine! It was lovely but I felt so full I thought I was going to explode! Back on the diet wagon today though and will try and be good for the rest of the week. Not been getting much exercise though because i've had another cold, hoping my chest will be better next week and I can get my bike back out.
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
I had my first mc Donald's in 6 months today. It was a nugget happy meal. To be honest I didn't really enjoy it. Cos I'm on holiday I thought sod it. I have weighed myself on my mums scales and they say I've put 6lb on. I hope not. I go home Friday and will be getting on my own scales to see the damage. Embarassed

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Dizzy - I generally bloat and gain around ov, then it eases off, and then again when af is due, and on monday i was craving chips from the chippy, was so tempted to get one of the guys to fetch me some when they went to lunch Embarassed Af is due anytime from now until Saturday (tomorrow by my guess) so doubt i will lose as iv ate [*@!#%*] Embarassed

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 am 
Post subject:
Af showed this morning and I have stayed the same

jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
lost a pound this week!

anyone who fancies trying jillians 30 day shred the full dvd is now on you tube!

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
I've had a couple of weeks off dieting but I'm back today and feeling motivated again Very Happy
Luckily I haven't gained anything, just stayed about the same. I've lost 1 stone 5 lb in total so my next target is the 2 stone mark... Only problem now is most of my clothes are way too big. My pre diet clothes were mostly size 18, I quickly dropped back into my size 16 clothes but they are getting far too loose now and I don't have anything in a size 14 and no money to buy any! Laughing
Jenneve - I will be shredding again tonight, not done it for a while so I think it's going to hurt!
How's everyone else doing, there's been no updates for a while?????
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. I have well and truly fallen off the diet wagon. All I have done is eat rubbish and drinking lager Embarassed
I can't motivate myself into getting back into it. If I have one bad thing in the day I'm like oh we'll carry on being bad now. I think I have out on half a stone. I need to get back on it but don't know how!!! Sad Sad

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular