AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Didn't know I was an Emoticon! Well done Shellm!

I'm going to weigh next week, don't think there's a change as of today because I've only knuckled down the last 2/3 days.

As I type I'm thinking about getting something to eat. I know I don't need it but it's habit. Stop me, ladies!!!

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
I am on my fourth glass of wine. Aaaarrrgggghhh.

StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Doesn't wine have a lot of calories? Whoops!

I'm coming down with something, so all I've done today is nibble. To counter that I haven't had a proper meal, but still feeling pretty pants.

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 am 
Post subject:
I stayed the same this week Rolling Eyes
...stuck to my diet, didn't cheat.... Oh well have to look on the bright side... I didn't gain!!!! X
abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry, forgot to put in my weight loss - had lost 3lbs by Friday morning but probably put some back on as went to Cheltenham Races yesterday and ate yummy food! Never mind, went to Boot Camp again on Friday night and going again twice this week!
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Have updated Abbie and Caz. I have been great food wise. I am following sw and haven't had any chocolate in nearly 4 weeks. I have a sneaky little wine when the kids are in bed though. I have lost 11lb in 3 weeks going the fat club, I still need 1st 8.5lb. I have given myself until the summer. My OH has lost loads of weight, don't know how!!! I am bigger than him.

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Omg it looks bad seeing a ' 0 ' after my name!
I have lost 20lb since I started my diet, promise Laughing
X
StaceyRD
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
From the last time I weighed myself I've lost 4lbs! Shocked Being poorly but eating lots must be an unknown diet trick Laughing I'm now 12 stone. Time to get closer to 11!!

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Do you want me to put you as 20lb loss Caz. I have lst 11lb and when I've written -1 1/2 it looks rubbish?
Well done Stace

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
I have lost nothing as have been ill with an ear infection so not been gym and ate what I wanted to cheer myself up lol pointless as I cannot taste anything.

Still not well so hopeing end of them week i'll be back in the gym xx

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 am 
Post subject:
Shellm wrote:
Do you want me to put you as 20lb loss Caz. I have lst 11lb and when I've written -1 1/2 it looks rubbish?
Well done Stace

It's ok shellm! Seeing a 0 has spurred me on this week Laughing fx next weigh in ill have lost! well done you for loosing weight! ... And Stacey!

I can't wait to see a 12 st ..something on my scales again ... Got a looonnng way to go but I'm determined. No more babies for me (4 is enough!) and I'm 40 in 2 yrs time and I wanna look fit not FAT Shocked Laughing x x x

Yay! I like this thread x

Get well soon Jennifer x
Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Caz3 wrote:
Shellm wrote:
Well done Stace

It's ok shellm! Seeing a 0 has spurred me on this week Laughing fx next weigh in ill have lost! well done you for loosing weight! ... And Stacey!

I can't wait to see a 12 st ..something on my scales again ... Got a looonnng way to go but I'm determined. No more babies for me (4 is enough!) and I'm 40 in 2 yrs time and I wanna look fit not FAT Shocked Laughing x x x

Yay! I like this thread x

Get well soon Jennifer x

Thank you!!

Thats like me 30 in two years and and want to be slim and fit more yummy mummy than slummy mummy like now lol!!!
I just feel a frump and want to feel better about myself and less self conscious!
Not even started again this week as I still feel awful, cannot hear out of one ear still congested and gonna back back the docs tommorrow as I think I may have tonsilitis now, alwways get it when I am run down but having had both babies sick the last few weeks I haven't been able to stop

O welll its not a moaning thread lol!

Some fab weight loss this week, keep it up guys!!! I bought a magazine last week and its quick low fat meals for all the family so gonna give it a go!! Will post any recipes that turn out well and the little uns eat if you want? Trying to find a balance of me losing weight but wanting to cook family meals that the babies can eat and will help eat well but not lose weight Confused xxx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Jennifer256 wrote:
I bought a magazine last week and its quick low fat meals for all the family so gonna give it a go!! Will post any recipes that turn out well and the little uns eat if you want? Trying to find a balance of me losing weight but wanting to cook family meals that the babies can eat and will help eat well but not lose weight Confused xxx

ooh yes please, i dont have the time (and cba) to cook 2 seperate meals and if i had different to Sam she would only want what I had Rolling Eyes

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
I'm with you on the fat and frumpy mummy, I want to be a thinner, fitter mummy. I have had 4 kids too and that's my lot, I'll be 40 in 2 and a 1/2 year aswell Caz. I have struggled this week so don't know if I'll have a loss.

StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
I was 10 stone before I fell pregnant with Isabelle. While pregnant I got to about 14 stone with George. Shocked Now 12, yay! Would like to be close to 11, but it's mainly being happy about where I've lost it from. Put my engagement ring on today and it's loose. Why do I have to lose weight on my fingers, I didn't even known they had enough to lose!! My belly I can see it's gone down a lot (obviously) since having George, but I do still have a pouch. Problem is it's the skin leftover from all the stretching so I have to be realistic and realise I'm not going to be parting with that anytime soon. Rolling Eyes

We went to Pizza Hut today. Whoops. Embarassed

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular