AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject: AB 2012 weight loss thread ?
I started this with people last year but soon failed ! does anyone fancy starting this year ?

I want to loss 1 stone and 10 lb to get to 11 stone
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Yep definately would like to join this!! Not even sure what I weight but know I could do with losing about 4 stone Crying or Very sad

I am a size 18 and would just love to get to a comfortable 12.

Been eating the last of the christmas choccies and got a bad cold but thinking of getting back in the gym on monday.

Why don't we have a weekly weigh in?? xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in too Jane, I needed to lose 2st 5lb to get to 11 stone too. I joined sw, I call it fat club 2 weeks ago and lost a massive 7 and a half pound last week. Couldn't believe it. I am getting weighed tomorrow but havent been as good as last week. Shocked
I need 1st and 12lb to get to my target.

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking friday as a weigh in ? then if we do well can let ourselves have a little treat at weekend Wink . Don't need to put our actual weights just what we lose.

I'll start this fri - but obviouly we won't have lost anything then lol
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Im in, shall we ask for this to be made a sticky??

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
That's fine by me, I have bought myself a new set of scales and will use them. Are you going to update everyone's loses, Jane? I am giving myself until the summer to do it. Fed up being fat. I lst 2lb more tonight at fat club.

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Right Fri night fat club it is for then!!! Will start dieting and exercising this fri. xx

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
I'm in! Was last year too then got pregnant so couldn't really lose weight.. Laughing

I'd like to lose a stone. Maybe when I lose that I'll aim for a few more pounds, but I don't want to count those yet! x

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Think I would just like to lose a stone to begin with then aim for more, I can never normally lose a pound so anything would be brill!! I have no willpower and love food xx

dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh can I join too please? Ive been trying to diet since new year but I'm rubbish as diets, I enjoy bread, cheese and crisps too much so I re-joined the gym last night and trained for about an hour. I haven't been since before I was pregnant with Amy so over 3 years. I'm not aching too much today but I think tomorrow is going to be worse! I've got 2 stone, 5lb to lose just to get to 11 stone Shocked I can't believe how much weight I have put on, it's depressing Sad I am training with weights at the gym and when I have done it before, I didn't lose any weight for the first month or so, but I shrunk 2 dress sizes so it was obviously doing some good. Think I will need to add in some more cardio to shift the extra weight tis time Smile Good luck everyone!!
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Well I have started today.

I have made an effort and had breakfast of 1 slice of toast with a boiled egg and a smear of butter as opposed to my usual wedge of butter on my toast.
Don't want to go to extremes dieting as I loooove food but want to make healthier choices and cut down on carbs as toast is my thing and I don't think that is helping.

Don't actually know what I weigh but I am gonna buy some scales in work tonight and keep a track of what I weigh every friday morning I am gonna weigh myself.

I really want to get fit, that is my big thing, mark has already done a triathlon for Alder Hey Childrens Hospital, a tough guy challenge and is thinking of doing the Sandstone Trail challenge. I would like to be able to just say 'yeah lets go out for a jog together and do 5k with him no probs Laughing

So am off the gym tonight, have to go after work which is a bugger as in till 9pm so won't be home till 10.30pm Crying or Very sad

Mondays and fridays are gonna be tough as I work in the afternoons so will drop kids off at my mums at three and don't get in till 9.30pm. I tend to eat with Archie at 12 then nothing till I get in from worrk as I don't get a break in work, so monday is normally toast and friday a take away.

How is everyone else getting on? Started yet?xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Are we starting today? I am gonna say I need to lose 1st and 10lb. That is my starting weight.
Who's in?
Shellm -1st 1lb
Jane1978. -12lb
Jennifer256 -2lb
Dizzylamb
StaceybumRD. -11lb
RacheynHarry
Steph181. -11lb
Banofee
Abbie29. -3lb
Caz3. -10lb
Aprilxxkayne. -8lb 4oz
Libertytmk -6lb
3rdtimeluckyyy

Last edited by Shellm on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 26 times in total
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Definately in, Im going to go for losing a stone first, although I need to lose more I feel I will be too worked up thinking about how much I need to lose so will do it in stages.

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 am 
Post subject:
im in. need to get some scales though as been trying to pretend that the weights not creeping on Sad

when i got weighed at the doctors on november i was 68KG which is about 10 stone 9, about as heavy as i was full term pregnant. So i want to lose about a stone and get down to 9 1 /2. my biggest problem is snacking on crisps, biscuits, and chocolate when Sam is in bed. So that has got to stop.

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
I will join you but I am going to be measuring myself in inches instead of weighing. I have just joIned my local
Gym and currently. I didnt gain much in pregnancy but gained loads after. I am 2 stone overweight. Was I am going to the gym my weight will not go down much do I've been told to measure instead.
Will update with my measurements when I get chance on Monday!

Good luck to all, I'm fed up of not fitting into anything decent!!
Page 1 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular