AB 2012 weight loss thread ?

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
ohno shell Sad do u not go to group anymore? maybe that would help?

i havent been on here for a while, but plodding along lol lost 3lb so far (2st 6lb) 22lb to go! lol x
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
I am going to group still Confused
I am back to work in another week so I think I will find that better. Being off and food don't mix. But boo to work Yuk
I lost 3lb out of 5lb put on so its not all bad. I have lost 2st 9lb. I have done well and need to keep that in my mind. Very Happy

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
Mind if I join you guys?
I'm not looking to loose weight quickly but over all I do have about 3 stone I would like to shift. I'm using a calorie counting app which gives me 1400 cals per day, I'm then adding 500 for breast feeding. Ill find it easier to get exercise in once the holidays are over so for now I'll just do some as and when I get the chance!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
i havnt really been trying the last few weeks, as have had a few problems, so between not eatin properly through stress (skipping meals and bingeing on junk) and also drinking far too much, iv not got anywhere. not put any on though which is good.

currently 10 stone 4 and am at that annoying stage between clothes sizes Evil or Very Mad i want to get down to about 9 1/2 stone so just under a stone to go.

i got zumba on the wii, but the first time i tried it it nearly killed me Laughing

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 am 
Post subject:
lost another 1.5lb this week Smile so total loss is now 2st 7.5lb Smile (35.5lb) got my 2.5st sticker at slimmingworld Smile now have aHEALTHY BMI! :O and i am now in the 10st zone!! Very Happy yay! have 20.5lb to go x
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Well done, Laura. You have done really well. I put on 3lb this week. My weight has been so up and down the last few weeks. I am so unmotivated. My kids are playing up at the moment and it's really getting me down. I have been off work with them for the holidays and I've had no break from them in 6 weeks.
I got weighed last night and had a few wines and some chocolate when I got home. I am gonna try and be good this week. It's only Thursday lunchtime and I'm already thinking what rubbish can I eat. So far I have not given in.

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Wow ladies u have all done so well!!!! Congrats Very Happy Hello again, haven't been on askbaby for soooooo long, been a busy summer with travelling and then moving house. I am still dieting! Rolling Eyes still trudging on. My lo turned 1 on 22 nd sept, so my total loss in a year is 63 lbs. my target is still 20 lbs a way.....getting fed up now..just want it gone! Anyway was nice to pop in and catch up Smile x
dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Almost forgot about this, hows everyone doing? Laura, you're doing amazing, well done !!

I stopped losing for a bit but didn't gain so that's good. I've lost 1st 11lb altogether now so pretty chuffed with myself and feeling better for it. Still got about 1.5 stone to go. Back at the gym as of yesterday so might gain a few pounds in the short term while I build up some muscle. Clothes wise I've gone from being uncomfortable in an 18 to comfy in a 14.
I'm also splitting up from my husband, which is helping me stay motivated now, new start, new me and all that rubbish!
Good luck everyone. X
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
anyone else still going? i am 3st 3lb down so far, just dont get on here very often anymore! Smile hope everyone is ok!Smile X
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular