short breaks

youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm 
Post subject: short breaks
has anyone ever been on a mini cruise like to amsterdam or bruge? just wondering if you needed much spendo ??? for a 3 day trip
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Never been bruge or Amsterdam, but been on lots of mini breaks and 200-300 normally does me spends wise xx

jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
i used to work on the Pride of Hull (which is a overnighter on the ship and a day trip to amsterdam or rotterdam then an overnighter on the way back so 2 nights 1 full day in all) its also where i met my DH as he was an officer on board Very Happy .
they do out of season 2 4 1 trips. there is entertainment and coach transfers provided with the tickets on the day trips. alot of people used to stay over in holland for an extra 2 nights also. not sure how much the 2 4 1 tickets are, maybe go onto the P&O site and have a ganders.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
we have been to bruge and amsterdam. you have a night on the ship then the next morning u have the day in bruge or amsterdam or wherever u go and then u spend the night on the ship and get home the next day. so all the money u need is spending money on board the ship food/drink etc. (but we always booked our eveining meal when booking the mini cruise) and then u need food and drink money for the day ur off the ship and any money if ur wanting to buy anything.

youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
hi guys !!

thanks it sounds brill ! im defo thinking of booking for oct or nov for my bday Very Happy xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular