Worried and so confused, Plz help

Jes0421
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 am 
Post subject: Worried and so confused, Plz help
Please help! Ive never been pregnant and I'm 11 days late my cycle is usually on time. I am having some cramping, extremely tired, moody and breasts feel heavy..etc. and from what I'm reading and heard today I have very common preg symptoms. I took three tests since I didn't receive a period, But all three tests I've taken have been negative. Today I'm feeling beyond concerned so I went to a clinic today and of course the stupid test was negative. Sad I felt like balling my head off but I didn't until I left. I was told to go have blood work tomorrow morning she was thinking that I'm one of the many women with low hcg levels. She said I matched every symptom and kept telling me that I could still be pregnant. The cramping comes and goes and I lay here in bed and just want to cry and I'm not sure why. With all this said, What if my blood test comes back negative can something serious be going on? I wasn't as concerned until the appointment today now I'm a mess. Help
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 am 
Post subject:
If the blood test comes back negative it could be something as simple as you ovulated later in your cycle than normal and it's made your cycle longer this month , it can just happen for no real reason or stress early in your cycle can delay ovulation ,
of course it could be that you did ovulate late this cycle but did get pregnant but the levels are still too low for a home test to pick up because of that Question
Third possibility is you're one of the many women who don't get a positive on a urine test, either because you don't secrete HCG in your urine or because in early pregnancy more than one type of HCG can be made and some tests only pick a specific type up ,so if you're producing the other type it wouldn't show positive , FX for good news from the blood test xx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am 
Post subject:
I agree with everything Nat has said. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 am 
Post subject:
Thank you! I appreciate everything. We live far from all of our family and friends, I'm feeling alone on top of my confusion you guys really helped calm my nerves a bit.

Today, I tried to get on to get a blood test and they couldn't get me in until Feb 3... Sad
Now I continue to wait. Fun fun..

I worry with the small cramps still. I read that that's a normal feeling, right? What about a discharge? Is it bad, not normal??

Thanks Again!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular