Feeling sad

scotchmi5t
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:50 pm 
Post subject: Feeling sad
I had an ectopic back in June, my first ever pregnancy. Have been feeling stronger and recovering every month but now feeling low again. I think its because its February, and I keep thinking of what might have been, would have likely been due around the end of this month.

Before June, we weren't deliberately "trying", we were just not being careful and just letting things happen. But now, I'm getting more obsessed with period dates etc. I should just chill out and let things happen again but I think its because my birthday is coming up, 28 next week and my husband will be 31 in the summer I just don't want to leave it too late. Sad
rainbow50
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I know nothing anyone says will make you feel better but just wanted to mail back. I had my ectopic in April and started trying again in June but nothing.. I got pregnant in the first cycle both times before. My period came this morning and I am livid..I'm sitting in work and want to bust into tears. It is really tearing my life apart and I have decided to leave work because I can't handle it...I hope knowing you are not alone makes you feel better. You are young though, I am 36 this year..Did you have a tube removed too?
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Sad so sorry hun..
just stay chilled and relax and ity will happen hun... even if you had a tube removed xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
scotchmi5t
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
thanks girls, yes I had a tube removed and I remember the doc saying it will be just luck whatever cycle will be the good side or not.
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hun, I know exactly what you're going through. You and I were both originally on the Feb 2012 post werent we?....and could never imagine it ending so tragically for either of us (and so many others) You really arent alone, but I know it does feel like that day to day. Its only when you come back on here to AB that you get a strange kind of comfort - if thats the right word Confused - knowing there are others who are going through the same.

Our official due date was 2 days ago. We had moments through the day that were very sad but I just keep telling myself that our babies will be watching their Mummy so I tried not to be sad for too long. DH and I just went out for the day for a drive and stopped for a bit of lunch. I was glad when the day was over and I'm hoping with the due date now being in the past, we might be able to be more positive. Hope and pray we get another chance very soon x

Please PM hun, if you feel so bad anytime. We are all here for each other xxx
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, it is really sad we were both on the Feb thread and how its turned out. But I suppose it just wasn't meant to be. Some people have said to me, oh how come its affected you that much because it wasn't really a baby yet but it doesn't matter how long it still affects you and you still think of what might have been.

Because I wasn't that far on I really don't know when my due date would have been but I estimate around the end of this month. Like you say, hopefully it will be better once that's past. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular