JUST FOUND OUT IM 7+ MONTHS PREGNANT

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
awww im very happy for you! let us know how you get on! thats not long to go but you will be fine!! keep in touch and as i said before the girls here are very good for help and support xx
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Wow! Huge congratulations to you hun - we're at very similar stages and probably due around the same time - come and join us in April mummies thread! Very Happy x

busymummy2
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 am 
Post subject:
congratulations hun xxxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 am 
Post subject:
congrats hun xx
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
Arrrrrr that's so lovely, congratulations, take care x
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hun xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations.

How'd you get on at the MW? Have you had another scan yet and found out the sex?

Terri xx

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 am 
Post subject:
hi just wanted to offer a massive hug! this happened to a good friend of mine. she was told she couldn't have children due to the medical condition she had and was under going all sorts of tests and medications etc only to find out after a set of new meds making her really ill that she was 22 weeks pregnant... she now has a healthy little boy who's coming on 10 months...

Got everything crossed for you and just make sure you stress all of your concerns to the hospital and make sure they give you regular scans and updates etc

best of luck xx

Randomrach
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm 
Post subject: HEY GUYS
well im now 31 weeks and getting very BIG, health wise im the best iv been in years even tho id be lying if i said i was blooming as im still in a lot of pain everyday but somehow it feels different, worth it.The scan hasnt determined the sex and im having a growth scan in two weeks, they said there isnt much they can do as far as tests and stuff are concerned as im too far along lol.My pram came today courtesy of my gran which im really greatful for - checking it all tonight.Apart from underwear my hospital bag is done.I really hope the scan will say if its a boy or girl the heart beat was over 150 bpm and iv been told that that could mean girl, im also carrying high? girl again maybe lol.I dont mind but realistically if i could have the heads up to buy dresses or rompers it would help me out a lot.The sonographer told me that the baby was too big to see the sex, what does that mean lol? surely its not a giant or was it the way the baby was in my belly? I have a very big feeling that this baby is going to be healthy and is going to be my blessing from God.Give me something to live for, something i have have to be well for and something i can fight the pain for... my baby Smile
Thank you all for your support, especially to those members that are having a difficult time of it, means a lot to me xxxx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
so glad all is well hunni. not to long now and you'll meet your little one Smile

wishing you all the best xxx

poogeday
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
this is fab news! im glad you are doing well, i think they ment baby is too big to determine sex on that scan due to position he or she was in, as they will slowly be running out of room so most likly has legs crossed! hopefully you will find out at the next scan thou...i just had a scan at 36 weeks and we got to see clearly that we are having a boy, so its totally possible!! let us know how you get on i am relle pleased for you and it sounds like you have alot of support! xx
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
wow what an amazing story!!

How are you getting on with buying and sorting all the bits? it must be so daunting finding out so late but far better than the alternative.

Wishing you lots of luck and good health during and after your pregnancy Very Happy

Randomrach
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
thanks again all
pram, car seat, bath, moses basket, nappies, toiletries and white baby grows and vests, towels, bottles and sterilizer (just incase breast feeding doesnt work out, i do want to try tho) CHECK
hospital CHECK
my gran in the process of doing two shawls and cardigans, bonnets and helmets hahaha.. i can picture her now coffee at the ready and steam coming off her knitting needles!!
One dress and one romper bought... I cant think of anything else that i would desperately need until my little pudding is here, can you?
Saw the midwife yesterday and shes concerned about painful period type pains im getting and shes told me i might need to go in for monitoring if i have anymore, theres been nothing since yesterday morning tho.Had a visit to the dentist today and she tried prescribing me some steroid type mouth medicine which my pharmacist has asked me to go back tomorrow as shes unsure of whether i should take it and she wanted to contact my doctor first - glad my mother queried it really - but other than that oh and 'the runs' for the last two weeks (i have to embarrassingly send off a sample of my poo to see why ewww)plus my iron level is 5 instead of 13-150 so i have to wait for the chemist to order in some liquid iron (i cant take tablets) other than that im doing good lol xx
Randomrach
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
hospital bag*
ClaireJackAlfie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Just seen this and WOW! Congratulations, not sure when you are due but good luck Smile xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular